• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Peacock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatley

I hope they support Peacock soon. They have a special on now for a $1.99 a month for a year. https://www.peacocktv.com/september2022offer When do you think Peacock support will start? If you need someone to test it for you I would be happy to test it! :whistle:(y)

Last edited:
I hope they support Peacock soon. They have a special on now for a $1.99 a month for a year. https://www.peacocktv.com/september2022offer When do you think Peacock support will start? If you need someone to test it for you I would be happy to test it! :whistle:(y)

If you pay for an entire year, you save even more. Instead of $23.88 over a year paying monthly, it's only $19.99.

Even if AS is slow implementing Peacock, it's still a damn good deal!

I have been a subscriber for awhile so I am not eligible for that saving, I do believe it's only for new customers.

2022-09-02_08-19-46.jpg There are also many other sales that I would pick up on right now. Especially this one. Paramount+ and Showtime for only 3 bucks more a month, offer only good until the beginning of October. Yes all the Showtime shows will work with the Paramount+ app on AS for 3 dollars more a month to Paramount Plus. I am enjoying Showtime as we speak on AS.

Last edited:
It will be here as soon as we are sure it has been tested and is suitable for our customer base. The developers are doing their best.

There are also many other sales that I would pick up on right now. Especially this one. Paramount+ and Showtime for only 3 bucks more a month, offer only good until the beginning of October. Yes all the Showtime shows will work with the Paramount+ app on AS for 3 dollars more a month to Paramount Plus. I am enjoying Showtime as we speak on AS.

Unfortunately, I'm not eligible for this deal. Found this on my prifile page at P+:

You’re subscribed through T-Mobile. To manage your subscription, visit your T-Mobile account. Heads up: the Paramount+ with SHOWTIME® bundle is not available via T-Mobile.

Unfortunately, I'm not eligible for this deal. Found this on my prifile page at P+:
When does your T-Mobile Subscription end? Some companies it's perpetual as long as you are on their service....others only offered one year. If you only have one or two months to go, still might
be worth subscribing.

best offer on HMax in a while if you do the annual @ 41% off, No ads works best

I signed up for a deal here in sweden they had for "50% off lifetime" no ads and sums up at 4$ monthly, good deal but probably just to reel in new customers since changes are on the horizon.. when something feels to good to be true it usually is :p

Where from mate I am interested in a years hbo subscription looking to get a a discount

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Just signed up for the $19.99 for a year plan. :dance:

During Amazon Prime Month, I signed up for about 6 movies channels for $1.99/2 months & they are ending ~! 9/15..

Anyway it's important to note.
⬇️
Peacock Plus

"Now’s your chance to get all your favorites, all in one place, at one low monthly price. Up to 12 months, then $4.99/month. Offer ends 9/30, subject to early termination." - Peacock Plus

I wouldn't wait if I was ya'll, since It's subject to "early termination".

I've seen some offers that say "early termination" end after a couple of weeks if they get a huge response.

⬆️

Mike

I have been a subscriber for awhile so I am not eligible for that saving, I do believe it's only for new customers.

Hi RedFox,

You could probably sign up with an alternate email to get the deal & cancel your current monthly subscription for Peacock+.

Mike

Was looking into the Peacock+ subscription, and there is only a discount for the commercial version not the add free version (which is a LOT more expensive).

Will that make any difference to Anystream (on this service when it becomes available or any other)? I mean will it download commercials or edit that part out.

Just want to know if it is it is worth it for the add free version.

Was looking into the Peacock+ subscription, and there is only a discount for the commercial version not the add free version (which is a LOT more expensive).

Will that make any difference to Anystream (on this service when it becomes available or any other)? I mean will it download commercials or edit that part out.

I always got the ad-free version, it just seems to work better, but it's up to you, AnyStream strips 99% of the ads that are not burned in.

My curiosity is that the ad supported premium plan that’s on sale doesn’t allow downloading to your device. I’m hoping that won’t affect things. Since peacock didn’t offer a sale price on the premium with downloads.

I'm sure that when Peacock is supported in AS, it will remove commercials. It does when downloading from Freevee (f/k/a IMDb TV) ad Hulu (I have the ad-supported subscription).

I'm sure that when Peacock is supported in AS, it will remove commercials. It does when downloading from Freevee (f/k/a IMDb TV) ad Hulu (I have the ad-supported subscription).
There are a few reasons to always get the ad-free subscriptions but see how you make out with Peacock, you can always upgrade. HBO is problematic with ad free.

I have been and Ad Free subscriber to Peacock for a while now and really like it. I really hope it is added soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back