• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers problem

tjlwolf

:mad:

I cant get Transformers to do anything...
Im using the most up to date software (anydvd/clone dvd) and it will not work...

hmm, i can copy it fine with 6.1.7.4 and DVD 95 Copy, no problems at all?

i did update to 6.1.8.4 just a moment ago so i dont know.

i cant get the invisible and its pissing me off so bad haha

hmm, i can copy it fine with 6.1.7.4 and DVD 95 Copy, no problems at all?

i did update to 6.1.8.4 just a moment ago so i dont know.

i cant get the invisible and its pissing me off so bad haha

Well it should work with CloneDVD & AnyDVD. Since you are trying to use DVD95Copy try ripping the disc to your HDD with the AnyDVD ripper first and then use DVD95Copy on it. I suspect it may be an issue between the two programs but I can't say for sure and am pretty much guessing since I don't know what the actual problem is.

IF you use dvd95Copy then use it to burn it or use imgburn, however running anydvd with dvd95copy isn't advised either, only when dvd95copy can't is when you want to enable anydvd.

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
LITE-ON DVD SOHD-167T 9S19 2004/09/16 13:43
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1978336 sectors (3863 MBytes)
Total size: 3956663 sectors (7727 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRANSFORMERS_VANILLA
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I don't know if this will help, but it copied fine fine for me, TYG02 8x -R, full disc.

work fine for me with anydvd 6.1.8.4 and dvd rebuilder

transformer no problems

I used anydvd 6174,clonedvd, plextor dvd writer, sony blank dvd, did it yesterday with no problems, email me back if you need help rflorka6204(at)comcast.net RON

Last edited by a moderator:
Back