• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Return To Oz Error

rindo

This is a 2004 Disney Movie. RETURN TO OZ
Tried 2 different Original copies that play but won't copy.
1st original disk source: Got error message, cleaned disk, retried, got same error.
2nd original disk source: Got error message, cleaned disk, retried, got same error.

Anydvd version 8.6.2.3
CloneDVD version 2.9.3.7

Logfile and screen error attached....

Attachments

• upload_2022-8-9_12-50-46.jpeg
    upload_2022-8-9_12-50-46.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2022-8-9_12-51-12.jpeg
    upload_2022-8-9_12-51-12.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2022-8-9_12-52-47.jpeg
    upload_2022-8-9_12-52-47.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_E_RETURN_TO_OZ.ziplog
    114.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ReturnToOz-error.jpg
    ReturnToOz-error.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ReturnToOz-error.jpg
    ReturnToOz-error.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_E_RETURN_TO_OZ.ziplog
    114.1 KB · Views: 2
Can you copy them with AnyDVD? If yes, can CloneDVD copy from these copys without the problems?

As for the screenshots, they are almost completely useless as I can barely read that it is a read error. Please don't add the white stuff the next time you upload something.

If AnyDVD also has read errors, it is most probably the discs itself. Even if they are perfectly clean, they can produce errors. And since the discs are almost 20 years old (they are at legal age now lol), it is not unlikely (you haven't said if they are new (sealed) or if there are any scratches on them, please do that).

AnyDVD reads them per log file, but Clone DVD cannot copy them... disks look clean and not scratched.

2004? Try 1985. I had that same issue when I tried ripping a Redbox DVD of it years ago so I got an HD copy from elsewhere.

This is a 2004 Disney Movie. RETURN TO OZ
Tried 2 different Original copies that play but won't copy.
1st original disk source: Got error message, cleaned disk, retried, got same error.
2nd original disk source: Got error message, cleaned disk, retried, got same error.

Anydvd version 8.6.2.3
CloneDVD version 2.9.3.7

Logfile and screen error attached....
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Back