• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED) AP now at 960/540 or less for new episodes?

CBrigger

Flatbush Misdemeanors & City on a Hill - latest episodes are at lower resolution. Previous seasons appear to be ok.

Thirteen Lives is also 960.

The Outlaws S1 is ok, S2 is 960.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
yes they are working on a new project then should fix this problem to hopefully :)

We are working on it right now, we should have a new version that will fix this as soon as we can. We are working very hard to keep our customers happy, remember these are changes by the provider, they do not let us know that they are making changes so we have to work on the fly.

As dtsig has said, there are many threads and posts on this subject, at this moment we are having some issues with Amazon at 1080p. We are working tirelessly on this issue. Please have some patience. If you believe your issue is different please start your own thread. Explain why you believe your issue is different and leave a log file. Without a log file, I cannot help anyone.

Yes the issue has been found, just a matter of fixing the issue that someone had and in order to do that Amazon will be SD again, this has nothing to do with DRM

Okay, it's not possible for me to test every movie so I need all of you guys and gals to help, let me know what you are getting and if you have any issues.

One of the series that I tried this morning is now working. I will try another one that didn't work from a previous post later, once I get more tokens.

I am more than halfway through the season that I couldn't download at the start of the AP meltdown and it is downloading fine. I think the issue has been fixed and just in time. There is nothing else worth watching on the other channels. At least not until they release new shows.

Back