• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
LABEL:    WONDER_WOMAN
OPD:    BD_493af21461a6
-----
LABEL:    BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD:    BD_760f2616a236
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
ZerQBrpmFQfXzIfstbkDw3GFdebcTD/gRQly0qMq/93FiNXtD7nTWlpUuYOdvQPNnoJCElG+gQ1lE+3yHyHn1r7z6KpK4MgFb6LsxPqm16Cwsfo2gq0+mja9chPabFq1UUJO7W9KiLkHS96NC/uFvsXyeUrcfvm8tYqaPNrbQbbPKJCGvSeADd0/DmLmf8/g9RVVrrTBa9xCAIM0tD0/+jNjqN8OJUvTOHyl5f8gU7qTudc67Zse1T2zDgUJ7A14tmpV6/9zg3E5SUUsbEYm0Y87RVnNkN7+v6UyYadeMJKGmO5HGrqgpNh7C65AGDPyYwEYL89/Eo3rlmfv058bFDa0EUieeFOTW7jkyXtLIkkrLJo+UcpuqrRbyvY0ipBFy87ZTZQthfXrngPhMEU28AhGdHBjSzOVtkgj9+KWjLVbvUhAGvAmUr4EuAYqaHWtrtjzFfFczMPJho0iMnk18Q==
[/REPORT]
-----

I put the version in those reports

Yes, I remember requesting it so I can be aware what release a report is coming from when processing them.

So yeah it's obvious a new release slipped into town, but without the usual announcement from you as there has been for every other relevant release, I see where someone could assume it's just one of those internal, "nothing to see here" deals.

Personally, I checked to see what it included, but followed your lead in not mentioning the release on the thread.

Code:
Title:    Green Lantern Beware My Power
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    GREEN_LANTERN_BMP
OPD:    BD_93886c001a8e
-----

Added, PrimalNaCl, and will be on the List when it refreshes later tonight.

Code:
LABEL:    WONDER_WOMAN
OPD:    BD_493af21461a6
-----
-----

Update applied, Forrestland, and you're now an alternate for this version of Wonder Woman.

Unfortunately, it's the same version that just hit the 2-year mark on the List as I mentioned yesterday, so it may be a bit of a wait there - lol.

T

Just re-posted the List with the day's changes.

Good night and good rest-of-weekend to all!

T

Last edited:
Not sure what to make of the DEUHD warning though.

@SamuriHL does that mean there's a possibility this report is faulty and the title not really supported??

If not, what does it tell us about these results?

So yeah it's obvious a new release slipped into town, but without the usual announcement from you as there has been for every other relevant release, I see where someone could assume it's just one of those internal, "nothing to see here" deals.

Personally, I checked to see what it included, but followed your lead in not mentioning the release on the thread.

Add warning if DEUHD filter detected. This can possibly cause issues and should not be used with AnyDVD

So, you asked what to make of the warning after personally checking to see what the release included with the above in the changelist?

So, you asked what to make of the warning after personally checking to see what the release included with the above in the changelist?

It's a DeUHD warning , not an error.

The question was what to make of it.

Should the report be flat out rejected or processed anyway.

Does DeUHD even have the ability to make a truly unsupported title seem supported or the other way around - or both.

You know, those kinds of considerations.

Naturally none of that detail is in the release note.

Fortunately, RapperKiller made the question moot by removing DeUHD and showing that the report was valid after all.

T

Code:
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_SORCERERS_STONE
OPD:    BD_e6c9c7b2d93a
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_CHAMBER_SECRETS
OPD:    BD_f505b40c8859
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_PRISONER_AZKABAN
OPD:    BD_5e4af79aee02
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_GOBLET_OF_FIRE
OPD:    BD_6b42bc1d96e6
-----
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_2f0d294b006c
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_2ae9e6b4594b
-----
-----
LABEL:    SABOTEUR
OPD:    BD_f1d9ecd7f340
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
PvMBtUk9z7ewpNM8spTBpC5rdeYU4DUjTydKsmmS99n/bnpexFvjgXAtWGVMyeBzAtp2KNc9LO5Hab9Z435izVI6AF3PRL/f68PQuWHDWEeNreVLd9EMZqLlVTV0L9UwKiB8TD9NHPn+fDb3USvf6F/HnjqMlyf3j8VCZi9dzIWacDqMd7uYQn2ktpMQY1ZvDCOzOmYi3HcwQfM7JMY/p3fWeU0S/qW5vMFsjXFRjpENHXAUutJDcjZwX8Mep9mBVr3F6BOl+qLEpUo1HwW7m1l3ycQVBKXRrpal2WyT/uQ=
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
CoR:    CAN Canada
LABEL:    JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:    BD_38d693bb6fb1
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
U4EdY1UVVhcql1LlbceZqzTb7PzaZN5fsA1gv/2fxURhAJMaAS5LNywHhBO+fMUYVy6/HPHeOdLyDfxiOjUXPP/QD/LM9RebjoYimjKNnJISB22fuWBQpWHDPmgKXn9xzZblnMvSAoU9abet6ODeWrLOTEG2HxaetJmQRMPlTGBbLHIUvu4rkiL7GwipUwRbGwpu074mdxJFCdsgc4HTfc+Zn4Aas7wtuzg2WYkr7H78Z+W3W7lUZ/H35ge4qBnLkk8zCa7SmZ6uj8DKB/z5Mh1tyon9HFYVlORd9Gixus9oSBqRA2I3ZUxbd7nldVh94gZEv9nLRg4u51C/skMsw2USs3xjhJeiUmNYVvo+jtor5r1yENzgeQUTEaoHUUc+VP1nhbTgMhSbkHi62AXxDg==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_SORCERERS_STONE
OPD:    BD_e6c9c7b2d93a
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_CHAMBER_SECRETS
OPD:    BD_f505b40c8859
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_PRISONER_AZKABAN
OPD:    BD_5e4af79aee02
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_GOBLET_OF_FIRE
OPD:    BD_6b42bc1d96e6
-----
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_2f0d294b006c
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_2ae9e6b4594b
-----
-----
LABEL:    SABOTEUR
OPD:    BD_f1d9ecd7f340
-----

Glad to know the Indiana Jones titles on the List and Saboteur are now supported!

They'll be removed with tonight's List refresh.

Updates for the Harry Potter's and Blade Runner applied.

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----

Got it, Gh6fgt.

Inception now updated.

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
CoR:    CAN Canada
LABEL:    JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:    BD_38d693bb6fb1
-----

Wow, we don't even have a definite release date for this one in the US yet afaik.

Nice!

Will be on the List when updated a bit later.

T

@world123 has found this title is supported:

---- For All Mankind -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_b9a52f6fbb34

... and also now has a different OPD. :eek:

The first must have been bogus.

In any case, removing it from the List.

T

Is this edit to a 5-day-old post supposed to let us know a title is supported now???

Never would have seen this at all, just happened to be looking for something else and it caught my eye by chance...

In general, editing an old post like this will never be noticed.

But, even more importantly, you'll need to submit a new Scanner report to confirm your title is supported and automatically remove it from the List.

See pm.

T

You're right, my bad.
I was on the go. Just wanted to edit the post and post an update as soon as I get back.

Code:
LABEL:    EDGE_OF_TOMORROW
OPD:    BD_a29b807d800d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
Hi7zRzpIouJzOYsQtU+6QexumtPSK4HOueMp/5OEUaNEciWEz/8EPvja11YIQ/10l3SRkSLUaOqXOqkEG6LGKKhmh+rLF5jySkEDWE0+SA3lguxoH6QsjM69URrGUuBDq0h7wA4J3Bpt2GAqYPTRnksxwyT6+g6V13RKW/gvwLj5XFKhQr/VZNqldqhLPra7FcFux5RA4gHKzSr3Qu4hiDpXuNYNWt0cpm8A2nX96WIbEbaJD2A6EfRkHBrqv2f8VfnAWFq3wL0ny9NJ9fg5eUCcpH0ZwzyjTwz+EvOxO+Xx5JyFVWXtAUgTRPqNh8a0
[/REPORT]
-----

You're right, my bad.
I was on the go. Just wanted to edit the post and post an update as soon as I get back.

Ah, guess it was some sort of memo to yourself then, lol.

Alright, Edge of Tomorrow now set for removal next List posting.

Thanks!

Great movie, btw.

T

Fortunately, RapperKiller made the question moot by removing DeUHD and showing that the report was valid after all.
Hopefully rebooting after DeUHD removal.

Hopefully rebooting after DeUHD removal.

That's a good question for @RapperKiller.

I would guess so but only he can tell us ...

James, can DeUHD trick AnyDVD into reporting an unsupported title as supported?

How about a supported title as unsupported?

Or does it just change the OPD entirely?

Not really clear what its effect can be...

T

Last edited:
I am not sure (not a DeUHD user), but I believe

How about a supported title as unsupported?
Or does it just change the OPD entirely?

these are possible. I know that DeUHD can disturb AnyDVD. I don't know the exact circumstances.

Hence why I added it as a warning to clue us in when issues may arise.

Just a thought then, but maybe actually prevent both anydvd and the scanner from working then if DeUHD is detected? Cause that thing is outdated, severely. In 2 months it'll be 3 years since the last update.

I intentionally made it a warning because there are people who have both installed where it DOESN'T impact AnyDVD. My job isn't to become a pain in the ass when someone's trying to generate a report, but I do want to at least bring attention to it. Yes, it's clear that it should be removed but the scanner's job isn't to manage people's machines. But pointing out potential issues is reasonable. Now if AnyDVD decides to stop them from using it with that driver installed, that's fine. The scanner wouldn't be able to report in that case anyway since a log wouldn't be created. We'll see what James says about it but I'm not going to prevent reports from being generated just because the filter is installed unless we can prove it's causing more problems than a warning merits.

Back