• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PAL to NTSC?

EMP

Hi!
I did a search on this topic before posting, and I did find some threads telling that this was not possible with AnyDVD. However, on the product website, it does say it can, and I quote:

Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.

Am I misunderstanding something? I bought a movie from Amazon.uk and had it shipped all the way here because AnyDVD could do it. After burning, as you may guess, I get the flickering screen on my TV (NTSC). Why didn't it do it? How can I tell AnyDVD to transform the thing to NTSC? I mean, is it even possible? If not, what can I use to make this transformation? A free program would be best.

Thank you!

Hi!
I did a search on this topic before posting, and I did find some threads telling that this was not possible with AnyDVD. However, on the product website, it does say it can, and I quote:

Am I misunderstanding something? I bought a movie from Amazon.uk and had it shipped all the way here because AnyDVD could do it. After burning, as you may guess, I get the flickering screen on my TV (NTSC). Why didn't it do it? How can I tell AnyDVD to transform the thing to NTSC? I mean, is it even possible? If not, what can I use to make this transformation? A free program would be best.

Thank you!

Adjust and convert are two different things though. Nero can do this if I remember right.

Am I misunderstanding something?

Yes. Adjusting display frequencies of monitors is not the same as converting NTSC to PAL or vice versa.

Why didn't it do it?

Anydvd does not convert Pal to ntsc nor vice versa.

How can I tell AnyDVD to transform the thing to NTSC?

You can't

I mean, is it even possible?

Not with Anydvd

Moving thread to the Third Party Products forum . . .

pal to ntsc

nero works for me. try converting with nero 7 or 8 must have the full versions. works with downloaded movies also. good luck friend.:):):)

Back