• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with 6.1.8.4

bobe

Hi Everyone.
This is the first time that I have had a problem.Using anydvd 6.1.8.4 and clone cd made copy of Hot Fuzz.Three DVD players said no disc.Uninstalled this version went back to 6.1.7.4 and everything is fine.I have no conflicting software and I use Verbatim DL disc's the same as always.
Any idea's

Hi Everyone.
This is the first time that I have had a problem.Using anydvd 6.1.8.4 and clone cd made copy of Hot Fuzz.Three DVD players said no disc.Uninstalled this version went back to 6.1.7.4 and everything is fine.I have no conflicting software and I use Verbatim DL disc's the same as always.
Any idea's

1. Try this: can you rip the disc with Anydvd ripper from 6.1.8.4? If not, what is
full error message please?

2. Please do step 10 from here: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Back