• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDReClock

That's certainly one opinion, but, I think you'll find that all of us HTPC users would STRONGLY disagree with you.
That's about the only group of people that would need it. So like I said, most people wouldn't need it.

That's all it does? Most people wouldn't even need that.

No, there are a lot of things reclock can do, some best explained by reading the notes of the author directly:

http://reclock.free.fr/

Reclock is actually working quite fine, it just hasn't been developed any further for over a year now, and all good things can always be improved (well, at least that is true for software, I think).

Anyhow, it's really great news that James has just announced that Slysoft will continue developing reclock.

That's about the only group of people that would need it. So like I said, most people wouldn't need it.

You love to make assumptions, don't you? It's fine if YOU don't need it, but, I seriously would avoid generalizing like that.

No, there are a lot of things reclock can do, some best explained by reading the notes of the author directly:

http://reclock.free.fr/

Reclock is actually working quite fine, it just hasn't been developed any further, and all good things can always be improved (well, at least that is true for software).

Anyhow, I count on Slysoft jumping in here, and it's really great news that James has just announced that.

Well, it works fine except for Vista, which I really need. If they can get it working in Vista I'd be extremely happy.

You love to make assumptions, don't you? It's fine if YOU don't need it, but, I seriously would avoid generalizing like that.
It still would be a nice tool. It's a good pickup by Slysoft as long as they don't have to put a ton of work into it.

This is really a great news. Reclock is a master tool for me.
I love Slysoft!

Wow never thought an ideal of mine woud spark up an excitment after the thread died so to speak and then bam we are all happy. :D

THIS WOULD BE WONDERFUL !!!

And WISE, very wise.

Why ? If you wanr to be successful in the market think exactly about who are your customers and what do they want.

There is a huge HTPC-MArket. And this is an underpenetrated market. With ANYDVDHD you gave us already an extremly valuable program to feed our media servers. Vista clearly has the best picture quality with Nvidia cards today, but it has some shortfall. No Reclock. No custom timings. Solve this and I would be happy to pay for it.

Great idea. Loads of people would really like this.:agree:

SamuriHL or DetroitBaseball was the ones that gave me the ideal to see if there was enough demand for slysoft to look into this and glad to see there is. I rarely have great ideals though.

Yesss !!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

just registered on this forum because I heared that SlySoft bought the reclock code ?? WOW, finally we might be able to get constant and reliable reclock development. This is the day of the year for me !!!

I would definitely buy reclock and I would be glad to assist in any betatesting (I did test a lot for Ogo, the original author a few years back).

Just one request from me: Please keep the event notifications (vb script) or add something similar. I desperately need the feature to change the refresh rate of my beamer according to the frame rate of the video. This is the one reason why I haven´t changed to Windows Vista yet.

When will Slysoft´s reclock be out ?

Thanks,
Alex

Hi guys,

just registered on this forum because I heared that SlySoft bought the reclock code ?? WOW, finally we might be able to get constant and reliable reclock development. This is the day of the year for me !!!

I would definitely buy reclock and I would be glad to assist in any betatesting (I did test a lot for Ogo, the original author a few years back).

Just one request from me: Please keep the event notifications (vb script) or add something similar. I desperately need the feature to change the refresh rate of my beamer according to the frame rate of the video. This is the one reason why I haven´t changed to Windows Vista yet.

When will Slysoft´s reclock be out ?

Thanks,
Alex

It is unknown in fact this thread is pretty old and we all just found this out yesterday.

Hi Charlie,

I understand. Nevertheless, I am very happy and anxiously waiting for Slysoft to release something. I guess the same goes for you :)

Bye
Alex

Hi Charlie,

I understand. Nevertheless, I am very happy and anxiously waiting for Slysoft to release something. I guess the same goes for you :)

Bye
Alex

Yes as I more less petitioned this thread to be what it is and will become, Plus I am on Vista so a big plus.

Great news! I also just registered because I really appreciate a further development of ReClock. If you need betatesters, you can add me to the list. (I'm a moderator of the old ReClock forum btw.)

It's great to see so much interest in this. This should prove beyond a doubt that there's a market for this product.

Back