• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble burning from hard drive.

I burned a disc to my hard drive. Trying to burn it to dvd, I get the message cannot obtain exclusive access and it will not allow me to proceed.

That message means some other program is currently accessing the optical drive. Only 1 program can have "ownership" of an optical drive at a time, for the simple reason only 1 program can burn a disc at any one time. 2 different burning programs for example can't burn 2 discs simultaneously (at the same time) using only 1 drive. This message can occur if you have like multiple optical drives in your system (like i do), have multiple instances of CloneDVD2 open, but specified the same optical drive for them to use by accident instead of telling them each to burn to a different optical drive.

Thank you James and Chevron. I used msconfig to solve the problem. I disabled all the services, and it solved the problem. It always seems like I can learn something new with computers. Thank you again.

First, I am not very computer savvy. I do not speak the language. Nor, do I understand all of the terms. I use AnyDVD HD and Clone DVD2 because they usually don't require a whole lot of knowledge, which I appreciate. However, I am having an issue now that I can't figure out. After I have copied the movie files to my computer I am trying to transfer them to a blank DVD. It will not transfer the files. I get a media error. After reading many, many questions that appear to be similar I have still not found my answer. I will try to give all the information that I have seen requested. If something is not there it is more than likely because I do not know what it is or I do not know how to get it. I am using Windows 10 OS. My blank DVDs are Phillips DVD+R DL. I was able to get a log file from CloneDVD2 but can not find the create log file option on AnyDVD HD.
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Attachments

• CloneDVD2-uninst.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
First, I am not very computer savvy. I do not speak the language. Nor, do I understand all of the terms. I use AnyDVD HD and Clone DVD2 because they usually don't require a whole lot of knowledge, which I appreciate. However, I am having an issue now that I can't figure out. After I have copied the movie files to my computer I am trying to transfer them to a blank DVD. It will not transfer the files. I get a media error. After reading many, many questions that appear to be similar I have still not found my answer. I will try to give all the information that I have seen requested. If something is not there it is more than likely because I do not know what it is or I do not know how to get it. I am using Windows 10 OS. My blank DVDs are Phillips DVD+R DL. I was able to get a log file from CloneDVD2 but can not find the create log file option on AnyDVD HD.
Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Already answered in your thread. Double posting is confusing.

Back