• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I want my SlySoft to work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProblemQueen

Hello.. I love my slysoft but am having problems again this fall.. I have used anydvd and clonedvd for couple years and love it.. I have been reading threads now for 3 days this week.. not to mention the previous weeks.. I am getting write dvd 10 11 w2 error.. at least i am getting movies to copy but cant get them to playback in my dvd players.. i have 3 dif brands and none will play back.. I am not a computer whizz.. hench my name.. i have done the imde driver thing that let me copy delta farce.. but wont play back .. i am at my whits end ... I love my slysoft and am very disappointed in not being able to use it now for 3 months.. this problem is really making me mad.. i waited for a new update but its not working and i have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times.. made sure everything was closed out when doing this.. pleaseeeeeee help .. i have sent emails to slysoft off and on but this is first forum i have ever been in.. I am not a youngin.. Computers scare me..lol I can push start and stop is about it.. I just want my slysoft to work properly again... :bowdown::(

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x) premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)
c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this
d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Roxio Directcd, Nero's Incd, drag to disc, Sonic DLA, etc.)
e) Click this and read
f) Do steps 3 and 4 from here (note that step 4 requires you to post information, and this step could be the most helpful in getting your situation resolved)

Last edited:
I am having all kinds of problems.. One big one I am having is getting musicmatch jukebox off puter.. wont let me uninstall it.. so my anydvd and clonedvd wont have a conflict. but getting errors when writing to dvd.. writedvd 10 11 w2 and media ,, I purchased some sony made in tiwain ,, I called a few places and where i live within 60 mile radius no one carries verbatim or ty.. I have been researching this for over a month. Cant get any of the new movies to copy .. I have had slysoft for over 2 yrs. love it just cant hardly function without it. like losing a best friend when it doesnt work.. Had this problem last fall also. then wham it started working again after a few fixes from slysoft. please work the kinks out and give me my slysoft back ..

Last edited:
Do not crosspost, nor post in other threads about the exact same issue please.

http://www.supermediastore.com/ carries Taiyo Yuden
newegg.com carries verbatim

And you still haven't provided any of the requested information.

I am having all kinds of problems.. One big one I am having is getting musicmatch jukebox off puter.. wont let me uninstall it.. so my anydvd and clonedvd wont have a conflict. but getting errors when writing to dvd.. writedvd 10 11 w2 and media ,, I purchased some sony made in tiwain ,, I called a few places and where i live within 60 mile radius no one carries verbatim or ty.. I have been researching this for over a month. Cant get any of the new movies to copy .. I have had slysoft for over 2 yrs. love it just cant hardly function without it. like losing a best friend when it doesnt work.. Had this problem last fall also. then wham it started working again after a few fixes from slysoft. please work the kinks out and give me my slysoft back ..

In addition to what Webslinger wrote, I can offer some advice for Musicmatch if you can't uninstall it.

I recently got rid of MM Jukebox on my machine-not because of any conflicts with Anydvd or Clonedvd, but because I really didn't like the program. I used it for a long time without any conflicts and this is how I avoided them.

1. Never have MM Jukebox loading at Windows startup (this way it's not running in memory).

2. I never opened it with Anydvd or Clone running, or vice versa.

3. Once you open MM Jukebox, some extra processes start in the background. These process stay running even after you close Musicmatch. To terminate these processes (I think it's 3 processes), open your task manager after you've closed Musicmatch, locate the entry mim.exe, right click and end the process. This will also terminate the rest of the running Musicmatch processes in memory.

As far as your problem not being able to uninstall it...Are you just using add/remove programs? Some more details on your problem would be useful.

Hello.. I love my slysoft but am having problems again this fall.. I have used anydvd and clonedvd for couple years and love it.. I have been reading threads now for 3 days this week.. not to mention the previous weeks.. I am getting write dvd 10 11 w2 error.. at least i am getting movies to copy but cant get them to playback in my dvd players.. i have 3 dif brands and none will play back.. I am not a computer whizz.. hench my name.. i have done the imde driver thing that let me copy delta farce.. but wont play back .. i am at my whits end ... I love my slysoft and am very disappointed in not being able to use it now for 3 months.. this problem is really making me mad.. i waited for a new update but its not working and i have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times.. made sure everything was closed out when doing this.. pleaseeeeeee help .. i have sent emails to slysoft off and on but this is first forum i have ever been in.. I am not a youngin.. Computers scare me..lol I can push start and stop is about it.. I just want my slysoft to work properly again... :bowdown::(
This error code is almost always from using bad media or writing at too fast a speed for the media.
Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors

This error code is almost always from using bad media or writing at too fast a speed for the media.

You can also get that message with MusicMatch installed and with packet writing software installed (Incd, directcd, for example).

I expect this is an issue involving more than one thing: bad media and a lower/upper filter issues.

AnyDVD 6184 posts a virus warning with all of my virus scanners. 6174 works fine. Uninstall 6184, but retain registration information and then reinstall 6174. Slysoft obviously needs to debug 6184.
Really........ Even tho seems to be everyone elses fault.. bad media , filters , etc.. really getting upset this happens so much for a product paid for of honest monies to get treated like crap.. and be sure and dont double post hope no one else is like me and really a newbie at doing this.. just trying to get my slysoft fixed.. which i shouldnt have to do in the first place have this many problems off and on.. Sorry but i am realllyyyyy upset at this point.. Those bugs should be worked out as soon as new ones hit the stores.. Thats what this service is for not to post and get insulted and treated like a lame person ..

Really........ Even tho seems to be everyone elses fault.. bad media , filters , etc.. really getting upset this happens so much for a product paid for of honest monies to get treated like crap.

No virus exists in any Slysoft product.

As far as you getting "treated like crap", you can either follow the good advice given to you and respect the forum rules--or you can find yourself unwelcome on these boards.

With the blank media you're using and with you're unwillingness to provide the information (much less follow the instructions I posted) I requested earlier, I really have little wonder that you're experiencing problems. But given your attitude I see no reason for me to try to assist you further--so I won't.

Consider my post here to be a warning. :policeman:

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=51369#post51369

"Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed."

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Last edited:

I can understand your frustration, but please remember that no one on the forum gets paid, including the moderators. Just a group of people that have gone through what you are and over time have found ways to resolve them and are willing to pass it on.

We know what the program is supposed to do and what can cause problems. It works for us because the things that cause the problems are removed. We have no way of knowing what you have installed on your computer that could be a problem unless you answer the questions that would point them out.

And when the suggestion to use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media is given, it's because we've found that media is far superior than the "bargain" brands found in many stores. And while the bargains may work depending on length of movie and burn speed, they are generally very flaky and have compatibility problems. TY and Verbatim make excellent media and have very few compatibility issues.

So please read through Webslinger's post and post your filters to see if a problem can be seen.

Okay ProblemQueen, I can only tell you the developers are doing their best to accomodate all who have bought this software. We have tried to help you and you choose to complain, instead of waiting for the small problems that arise to be fixed, in the future try to be a little patient and good things will come, but for now the good people of this forum have done all we can. This thread is closed.:policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back