• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon - Pre and Post Ads

Transmatrix

I've noticed that A LOT of the stuff I've purchased via Amazon and downloaded via AnyStream has advertisements for other shows both before and after the episode. This is frustrating as the primary reason I'm doing this is this is the only way to get HD versions of certain shows (like stuff on FXX) since they've stopped producing Blu-rays of all shows. Is there any way to prevent these "ads" from showing up? Or, should I use other software to edit the videos? (just also want to ensure I keep my subtitles.)

I've noticed that A LOT of the stuff I've purchased via Amazon and downloaded via AnyStream has advertisements for other shows both before and after the episode. This is frustrating as the primary reason I'm doing this is this is the only way to get HD versions of certain shows (like stuff on FXX) since they've stopped producing Blu-rays of all shows. Is there any way to prevent these "ads" from showing up? Or, should I use other software to edit the videos? (just also want to ensure I keep my subtitles.)
Name the shows and post a log file :)

Last edited:
and downloaded via AnyStream
So the mp4 file has these things inside? In that case, it is part of the video and AS can do nothing about it. If you want to get rid of it, you have to use an editing tool.
There are many to purchase and also free ones like LosslessCut. I think you can use ffmpeg to export parts of the video as well, but I never tried it if it is a thing.

However, I never had these ads in a downloaded video, only when I play it in a browser. Can you tell us if you are on specific channel or do you purchased movies that are entirely different to each other?

So the mp4 file has these things inside? In that case, it is part of the video and AS can do nothing about it. If you want to get rid of it, you have to use an editing tool.
There are many to purchase and also free ones like LosslessCut. I think you can use ffmpeg to export parts of the video as well, but I never tried it if it is a thing.

However, I never had these ads in a downloaded video, only when I play it in a browser. Can you tell us if you are on specific channel or do you purchased movies that are entirely different to each other?
Don't waste your time Deepspace, log file or I cannot tell what really is happening.. ;)

Last edited:
I don't waste my time when trying to help someone.
Sure, it might be listed in the logfile but why didn't it happen if he doesn't provide one?
Do what you want. See how far you get helping this one.

Back