• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory & Anydvd 6.1.8.4

soxfan

Blades of Glory should now work with 6.1.8.6 beta

8)
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
PHILIPS CDRW/DVD CDD5263 UH89 P0860SM45300387
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084928 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3721520 sectors (7268 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 10 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

9) unable to copy copy protected material (CSS)
Using Clonedvd2 to copy disc

10) see attached

Webslinger's edit: This movie should now work with 6.1.8.6 beta.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9.zip
    98.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking you have a bad source disc there shouldn't be an issue with this title. What error(s) are you getting?

unable to copy copy protected material (CSS)
Using Clonedvd2 to copy disc

This suggests Anydvd isn't working properly on your system.

1. Do you have Anydvd running in the background when you get that error message?

2. When do you get that error message? Before or after Clonedvd begins ripping to the hard drive?

3. Uninstall B's Recorder Gold

cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version 7.5.0.0 (7.5.0.0)
Company: B.H.A Corporation, Product: B's Recorder GOLD7

- "from BHA/Ricoh as it was installed with the Ricoh EncryptEase format/engine and B's Recorder GOLD7" http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/about4719.html

Ensure cdrbsdrv no longer appears in your filters.

Then Reboot

You can check by doing this:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Is cdrbsdrv.sys still listed? If not, good.

4. i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

Last edited:
1) Yes, anydvd was running at the time. this has happened on 3 seperate computers all with the same version.
2)the movie started ripping, got to 5%, then the error popped up.

3) will try now, and let you know if that helped..didn't even know I had anything called B's recorder gold installed though....

3) will try now, and let you know if that helped..didn't even know I had anything called B's recorder gold installed though....

Ensure you do steps 3 and 4 from what I listed previously.

If you can't figure out what installed that filter, do this:

1. Backup your registry.

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order.

c) Select "cdrbsdrv.sys", and click "Remove selected filter."

d) Reboot

I also recommend disabling Daemon Tools, which you have running.

Last edited:
Something's not right here.

title 1 range 368-382 400-1456 1488-1502 key none

This suggests it couldn't find the CSS key for titleset 1, which would be why you got the error. Please make sure you are using defaults in AnyDVD...go to settings and hit the default button. If that does not work, please set the AI Scanner to disabled, re-enable logging, and post that zip file. Thanks!

Something's not right here.

This suggests it couldn't find the CSS key for titleset 1, which would be why you got the error. Please make sure you are using defaults in AnyDVD...go to settings and hit the default button. If that does not work, please set the AI Scanner to disabled, re-enable logging, and post that zip file. Thanks!

Yes, according to the log the CSS archive was enabled. It is possible, that CSS keys archived with older versions don't work well with 6.1.8.4

Yes, according to the log the CSS archive was enabled. It is possible, that CSS keys archived with older versions don't work well with 6.1.8.4

I missed that one. Darn. :) There's no reason to use the CSS archive anyway. Personally I never enable it.

O.k.

@soxfan,

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.

2. Click the "default" button". Click "ok".

O.k.

@soxfan,

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.

2. Click the "default" button". Click "ok".

Didn't I already tell him to do that last night? :D (Just giving you a hard time, as always. :) )

Yeah. I did read your post by the way. I just forgot what you wrote about using default settings. My bad . . .

No big deal. I was just giving you a hard time. I missed the CSS archive being active in the log. Once I saw that titleset 1 wasn't being decrypted properly I figured something wasn't set right and went for the default idea. This is a case that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the new info collection function is worth its weight in gold.

Help

Same prob here 5%and the error disk copy protected. Details from clonedvd was- PE 18 TCE

Same prob here 5%and the error disk copy protected. Details from clonedvd was- PE 18 TCE

And did you read through this thread? Do you have the CSS Archive turned on? Did you try resetting AnyDVD to defaults and try again? What version of AnyDVD are you running?

Back