• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will CloneBD work with Windows 11?

d6985

As per the title, Will Anydvd work with Windows 11?

Will Anydvd
You just copied it, and the text still says AnyDVD :rolleyes: I would say it is not necessary to create two threads for it, but that is only my opinion.

I haven't installed it yet after moving to W11. However, there seem to be issues with AMD Graphics cards when you have hardware acceleration enabled, but these are not liminted to W11.
There are rumours that CloneBD will get an update, but it is unclear on when that will happen.

I forgot to replace Anydvd with CloneBD in the comment and I have an Intel graphics card.

I have an Intel graphics card
You mean the graphic integrated into the processor? Because their new GPUs still are about to release.
In that case, I don't think you will have a problem. But if you want to be sure, you can wait if there are people with W11 and CloneBD and if they report you any issue.

You mean the graphic integrated into the processor? Because their new GPUs still are about to release.
In that case, I don't think you will have a problem. But if you want to be sure, you can wait if there are people with W11 and CloneBD and if they report you any issue.
Ok, thank you I will see if people report issues.

Back