• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount+ Via AP: Star Trek: Short Treks not all downloadable

The Roadie

AS+ 1.3.5.0
Short Treks are mini-episodes from Discovery - three from Season 1, for instance. Only the first one "Runaway" shows up in the downloadable videos list, and it appears without its title or synopsis.

If they are listed as extras or something, it is a known issue that they are not downloadable. However, the devs should know about it by now.

AS+ 1.3.5.0
Short Treks are mini-episodes from Discovery - three from Season 1, for instance. Only the first one "Runaway" shows up in the downloadable videos list, and it appears without its title or synopsis.

Unfortunately....Paramount doesn't have them numbered or titled by episode. They are all simply called "Star Trek Short Treks". All 10 are titled the same.

What I see: (titled but not numbered, and listed under "Extras")

Attachments

• 5-10-2022 8-35-18 AM.jpg
    5-10-2022 8-35-18 AM.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 13
What I see: (titled but not numbered, and listed under "Extras")
Sorry....I should have been more specific....they are titled on the webpage, but the actual downloads are all titled the same....Star Trek Short Treks.

Back