• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can anyone help

Lizard

today I downloaded the new any dvd download,and now I am having problems copying disks i can copy ones that I have already copied but not new ones,,can someone help please am i doing something wrong.:doh:

What version of AnyDVD do you have? Did you reboot your system after the upgrade? Do you have a back up copy of your License #. You may want to uninstall and reboot and then reinstall it. You can copy ones that you have done because once you have copyed them there is nothing stopping you from just copying them and you don't need AnyDVD to do that.

Last edited:
today I downloaded the new any dvd download,and now I am having problems copying disks i can copy ones that I have already copied but not new ones,,can someone help please am i doing something wrong.:doh:
Sounds like you didn't remove the older version of AnyDVD. To do this navagate to the control panel/add or remove programs/anydvd. Remove both versions, new and old, so you have what is termed as a clean install of the software. Next, go back to Slysoft.Com, download the new version of AnyDVD. Should work fine after that.

Go to programs and enable logging then on these problem disk navigate to you documents folder and look for the anydvd zip file and if it is under 2mb attach it to your posts.

still having problems

Hi I have tried everything uninstalling,reinstalling, rebooting everything. I can not get this to work on any disk. I am at a loss. I even tried reinstalling the old version atleast it worked, but I can't. I dont know what to do....I am pulling my hair out over this whole thing. I dont know what drivers I have,when I scanned to see if the drivers where bad they are all good. I am not real good with computers so I have to go step by step with everything so I know I have done that everything people have responded for me to do I have done, and it still doesnt work.. The old one worked fine with no problems I dont understand why this upgrade wont work. Thanks Liz Jones:mad:

Hi I have tried everything uninstalling,reinstalling, rebooting everything. I can not get this to work on any disk. I am at a loss. I even tried reinstalling the old version atleast it worked, but I can't. I dont know what to do....I am pulling my hair out over this whole thing. I dont know what drivers I have,when I scanned to see if the drivers where bad they are all good. I am not real good with computers so I have to go step by step with everything so I know I have done that everything people have responded for me to do I have done, and it still doesnt work.. The old one worked fine with no problems I dont understand why this upgrade wont work. Thanks Liz Jones:mad:

@Lizard

What part of "answer questions 8, 9 and especially 10 from this link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321" are you having difficulty with or understanding?

Still having problems

Yes I am still having problems have rebooted reinstall,uninstall. Looked for drivers everything and I still can not get it to work. I am at a loss I dont know what to do. Ready to throw the computer out the window. I have never had a problem with an update like I have with this one. What do I do...........I am not real good with computers but everything everyone has told me to do I have done step by step and still nothing works. Can anyone help me I am working with Windows XP.Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
AOPEN DUW1608/ARR A080 050306AOPAB0365103
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2000480 sectors (3907 MBytes)
Total size: 3986783 sectors (7786 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SHOOTER_AC_43
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!This is what I get when I check status. I know have copied this disk before with know problems and now I can't. Can someone HELP PLEASE,,,,,,,Liz :mad::mad:

Yes I am still having problems

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. :policeman:
Makes troubleshooting far more difficult.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Go to Video dvd--->settings
x. Change the default to match the region on the disc
xi. Click Ok

2. You have yet to answer questions 9 and 10 from this link:
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I've asked you three times now.

Last edited:
Thank you Thank you Webslinger

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much its working now....By you breaking it down for me and getting another set of eyes reading for me It is finally up and running. Thank you again for your patience with me Webslinger. I guess I shouldnt do things on the computer when I am tired. Thank you again..:clap::agree::bowdown::bowdown::

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much its working now....By you breaking it down for me and getting another set of eyes reading for me It is finally up and running. Thank you again for your patience with me Webslinger. I guess I shouldnt do things on the computer when I am tired. Thank you again..

:confused:

I don't even know what the original problem was, and I don't know what it was that I did that helped (unless it was just setting your drive's region code). :(

I'm glad Anydvd is working for you, but this has been one of the most confusing threads ever.

Last edited:
Thanks

The only thing that was wrong was the region somehow was changed. That was it. I dont know how it happened,but I went in and changed the region to U.S and it started working again. I was puzzeled by the whole thing. Thanks Though8):eek:

The only thing that was wrong was the region somehow was changed. That was it. I dont know how it happened,but I went in and changed the region to U.S and it started working again. I was puzzeled by the whole thing. Thanks Though8):eek:

You're welcome!

Back