• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download from Amazon Prime

anker

After i download from amazon prime video the first three harry potter can't download anymore...

here some error from the program

Attachments

• anystream.png
    anystream.png
    912.1 KB · Views: 35
Harry Potter in 4K UHD HDR is not available from Amazon to be downloaded. There are no available title on that page. Download something else.

Your screenshot looks like you have to buy the title.
Also, the log says that AS can't find any title on that page.

So could you tell us if you own the title (is it included in prime/did you bought it) or do you have to buy it?

Its not available, what else is there to say? :) Posting a logfile is of no consequence here, but it wouldn't hurt.:cautious: There is no ASIN code on the page, its not available, I am sure closer to the bottom, it says not available in your area or something to that effect.

Last edited:
That is true, I mean in case the user only wants to get THAT title, there is nothing else to download.
Then its not possible, maybe there is another title that he would enjoy, there is really nothing we can do here.

Then its not possible, maybe there is another title that he would enjoy, there is really nothing we can do here.
For me it looks like that he has to purchase the title. However, I cannot speak that language so I want to wait till he responds.

For me it looks like that he has to purchase the title. However, I cannot speak that language so I want to wait till he responds.
If you look at the second to last line on his mini log it says - non-trovato- that means not found, it wouldn't say that if he had to pay for it, there is no ASIN code for it to find. It's not available, only in Western Europe Spain, and such is it available on Amazon.

There are no titles i can download... nothing in all amazon prime...i tried to see but i have to purchase all titles... this is strange...

Of course you have to get Prime and log in into the Prime Account in order to get anything.
But are we sure he knows that? He just joined the forum today, I am sure he is new to the whole process. He has to be made aware he cant download anything without paying the providers, I am positive that would be illegal if we made it so members didn't have to pay the providers right?;)

Last edited:
But are we sure he knows that? He just joined the forum today, I am sure he is new to the whole process.
You wrote the same thing as I did? I only wrote that to agree with you, not because I want the member to feel stupid.

Back