• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream Your Liscense Has Been Deactivated (Reason: Wrong Product)

blue2245

Hello,

I haven't used my Anystream in a few months. Trying to reinstall I am now getting this error when attempting to launch the software. When Anystream plus came around I paid for the lifetime upgrade of plus sometime last year. I don't know what went wrong now.

NVM. I had accidentally deleted the email that had the upgraded license key on it and was using the regular anystream product one. I found an automated email link to send me my working license key.

NVM. I had accidentally deleted the email that had the upgraded license key on it and was using the regular anystream product one. I found an automated email link to send me my working license key.
Glad you found your key.

A tip for future reference: please back up your email of the purchase, and backup via a Cloud account your AnyStream license, so that you'll never lose it.

:thankyou:

A tip for future reference: please back up your email of the purchase, and backup via a Cloud account your license, so that you'll never lose it.
I save the license emails of all my Slysoft/RedFox/Elby software in a special folder on the email server, I have several backups on digital media, CDs and USB sticks. My brother has a copy password protected on USB as well. Just in Case, he doesn't have any idea what the stick contains.

I save the license emails of all my Slysoft/RedFox/Elby software in a special folder on the email server, I have several backups on digital media, CDs and USB sticks. My brother has a copy password protected on USB as well. Just in Case, he doesn't have any idea what the stick contains.
All my licenses are on a USB drive and a very good one at that. The Samsung Extreme Pro 64GB, I know I don't need 64GB for licenses but I also keep back versions of all my software with the Licenses. That includes some software where every version is over a GB large like Parted Magic.

All my licenses are on a USB drive and a very good one at that. The Samsung Extreme Pro 64GB, I know I don't need 64GB for licenses but I also keep back versions of all my software with the Licenses. That includes some software where every version is over a GB large like Parted Magic.
I see you likely learned the hard way of backing up critical data, by having it stored on one source that failed, like I did. :)

Back