• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to read Ghostbusters Afterlife UHD [8.6.0.0 + MakeMKV]

Jeltz

Hello. :) I found in the linked thread that Ghostbusters Afterlife was handled and supported, but it must have been updated as the disc I acquired will load and is browsable but AnyDVD HD fails to process it. Log is attached.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/lis...upported-in-anydvd.76597/page-296#post-570284

Details:
- MakeMKV 1.16.7 [licensed and installed]
- AnyDVD HD 8.6.0.0 (BDPHash.Bin 20-03-11)
- Drive: HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS60 [with latest LibreDrive-ready firmware patch]

If it is still fixed but just not yet released, I'll sit tight. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_D_GHOSTBUSTERS_AFTERLIFE.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Hello. :) I found in the linked thread that Ghostbusters Afterlife was handled and supported, but it must have been updated as the disc I acquired will load and is browsable but AnyDVD HD fails to process it. Log is attached.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/lis...upported-in-anydvd.76597/page-296#post-570284

Details:
- MakeMKV 1.16.7 [licensed and installed]
- AnyDVD HD 8.6.0.0 (BDPHash.Bin 20-03-11)
- Drive: HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS60 [with latest LibreDrive-ready firmware patch]

If it is still fixed but just not yet released, I'll sit tight. Thank you. :)
AnyDVD HD is now at version 8.6.0.2, so please try that and then please report back whether it worked or not:

AnyDVD (HD) 8.6.0.2 beta | RedFox Forum

Tip: Always check for the latest AnyDVD HD version at the very top of either the regular AnyDVD DVD Forum or the AnyDVD HD Forum.

:thankyou:

Oh, apologies, I hadn't seen that.

I just tried it and unfortunately I get the same error message. I did verify the version in the settings. I've attached the log from 8.6.0.2

The disc does read, in that it loads and can be viewed by visiting the drive, but no valid titles are found by Handbrake and VLC says it needs a library to decode AACS (expected, but it's further proof). It was new in shrink, but it could still be a bum disc I guess.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Thank you. :)

---

Edit: Sorry, I realize now this shouldn't have been posted according to forum rules.

However one thing to note is that despite my drive I have actually already read several UHD discs with the patched firmware. Works great. Just this one is off. So I'll just have to wait until a new version handles it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.2_Info_D_GHOSTBUSTERS_AFTERLIFE.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh, apologies, I hadn't seen that.

I just tried it and unfortunately I get the same error message. I did verify the version in the settings. I've attached the log from 8.6.0.2

The disc does read, in that it loads and can be viewed by visiting the drive, but no valid titles are found by Handbrake and VLC says it needs a library to decode AACS (expected, but it's further proof). It was new in shrink, but it could still be a bum disc I guess.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Thank you. :)

---

Edit: Sorry, I realize now this shouldn't have been posted according to forum rules.

However one thing to note is that despite my drive I have actually already read several UHD discs with the patched firmware. Works great. Just this one is off. So I'll just have to wait until a new version handles it.
Sorry on my part, I've been up too long today. I forgot which section you've posted in. However, I see that you figured out that you had to post in the unsupported UHD Blu-ray thread, so you're going to get some help there.

:)

Back