• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CSS protection on DVD using DVDClone2?

jetkat

I am a newbie. Using AnyDVD v6.1.8.4 along with DVDClone2 v2.9.1.2. I was trying to make a copy of a DVD, Law & Order SVU, Season 5, Disk 2 and the DVD Clone program says it can't read/copy the disk because of CSS protection. I thought that was the purpose of running AnyDVD in the background? Any idea's? Thanks! :(

I am a newbie. Using AnyDVD v6.1.8.4 along with DVDClone2 v2.9.1.2. I was trying to make a copy of a DVD, Law & Order SVU, Season 5, Disk 2 and the DVD Clone program says it can't read/copy the disk because of CSS protection. I thought that was the purpose of running AnyDVD in the background? Any idea's? Thanks! :(

This suggests Anydvd isn't working properly on your system (or with this disc).

Answer questions 8, 9 and especially 10 from this link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

Last edited:
Apparently for what it's worth, it seems to have been my CD rom drive on the laptop I was using. The laptop was a new Compaq Presario C555NR. Which has worked fine for other DVD's. I then tried it on my desktop PC, and it worked fine (Compaq SR1900NX, fairly new). Go figure? Thanks for the advice and guidelines! It really was helpful. :)

@ jetkat,

I doubt that you problem is actually “My CD ROM Drive On The LapTop I Was Using” but is actually related to manner in which you have the software configured on your “LapTop”.

To actually resolve your “LapTop” problem suggest reviewing Forum Member Webslinger #2 posing and perform the trouble shooting steps.

Regards,
Coaster

Back