• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how to copy a game with clone cd

hasus

:confused: I've been trying to copy a pc game with clone cd but it never work and the cd go to the garbage. Is any one can help me.

Which PC game and which copy protection? To identify copy protection use Protection ID.

Game Not Working

You may need to have CloneCD running (Taskbar) with the Hide CDR Media option checked for it to work properly. Try one of the back-ups you've made and see if it will work that way. You may also have to back-up with the Emulate options.

You may need to have CloneCD running (Taskbar) with the Hide CDR Media option checked for it to work properly. Try one of the back-ups you've made and see if it will work that way. You may also have to back-up with the Emulate options.

I does sometimes work but CCD is outdated it can't handle new copy protections.

Backing Up PC Game

:) I just made a working copy of my EA Sports golf game. Been trying a long time to do this. My first mistake is I Keep canceling the process after about 30 min. It may take an hour for the first 4% to copy.0.1 kbs is normal. It will speed up. Second you have to enable the task bar icon. Do this from all programs. Must select "Hide CDR Media" from task bar. Now game will work. At leased it did for me. Use latest CloneCD Version.;)

:) I just made a working copy of my EA Sports golf game. Been trying a long time to do this. My first mistake is I Keep canceling the process after about 30 min. It may take an hour for the first 4% to copy.0.1 kbs is normal. It will speed up. Second you have to enable the task bar icon. Do this from all programs. Must select "Hide CDR Media" from task bar. Now game will work. At leased it did for me. Use latest CloneCD Version.;)
Hi there!
I feel kind of stupid, but what and where is the task bar icon? How do I enable this?
Hope you can help me!
Thanks!

well I'll have to make a new copy to try that because every copy went to the garbage, the game were roller coaster, empire earth and iron storm

Icon

Go to Start, Programs, Slysoft, CloneCD, CloneCD Tray. That will put the sheep icon in your Taskbar. Right-click on the "sheep" icon and you will get the Hide CDR Media option.

Hi there!
I feel kind of stupid, but what and where is the task bar icon? How do I enable this?
Hope you can help me!
Thanks!

Go to START/ALL PROGRAMS/SLYSOFT/CLONECD. Select CloneCD Tray. Should be a grey sheep now in the task bar tray. Right click on the sheep and check Hide CDR Media. If it's working the sheep will be orange now. Hope it works for you.8)

Thanks everyone!

:bowdown:
Hi everyone!
Thanks for the good advice! My CloneCD is running perfect!
Thanks a million!

Ok have done this but the backup of Halo I made to be used still does not work. Does it require that setting while copying the game or does it require a restart after enabling it?
Halo is a MS game is it possible to even make a backup of it?

Back-up not working

What program did you use to back-up Halo? Did you use CloneCD and choose the Protected PC Game profile?

Back