• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.8.4 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
6.1.8.4 2007 10 11
- New (DVD): New "AI Scanner(tm)" copy protection removal
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): CSS brute force cracking (region code mismatch) works
now much better with Arccos/RipGuard/ProtectDVD/FluxDVD ...
protected discs
- New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New: Automatic creation of .zip files containing IFO files and
other useful debug information in the user's "My Documents" folder,
if "Enable Logging" is enabled in AnyDVD program's settings.
- Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination
directory has insufficient space
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the
"Magic File Replacement(tm)" to malfunction
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6184.exe

Does this fix the BD+ "Day After Tomorrow" and "Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer" problem?

I think they didn't do something with the new MKB v4 they so all the new HDDVDs and BDs don't work they just did something if you accidently blacklisted your drive that you can decrypt earlier media again.

BD+ will more likely take 6 weeks.

6 Week ?
whaouh, it seems that it is more difficult than expected because in another I read that they hope to be ready for the coming out of "transformers" on next monday 16 october
good work for next so :bowdown:

a little disapointed to have buy dissc that we cannot see due tu BD protections ..

6 Week ?
whaouh, it seems that it is more difficult than expected because in another I read that they hope to be ready for the coming out of "transformers" on next monday 16 october
good work for next so :bowdown:

a little disapointed to have buy dissc that we cannot see due tu BD protections ..
Transformers is HD DVD only, so no BD+ ;)

I think they didn't do something with the new MKB v4 they so all the new HDDVDs and BDs don't work they just did something if you accidently blacklisted your drive that you can decrypt earlier media again.
If that's the case then it should say support for old titles not new

I am sure there is support for new titles but note these new title most likely exclude BD+ and MKB v4. So it is safe to say that it can do new titles because not all titles have this. It has also been stated well before this release that it'll be a bit before these newer types of protection can be handled by anydvd hd. I really doubt there is miss information on the release notes of anydvd.

You're only supposed to be backing up discs you buy anyway.......

if fact I need anydvd HD because my connection between PC and plasma is DVI and not HDMI ... si I need to bypass HDCP to see my blu ray ...:(

HD-DVD of Evan Almighty doesn't work for me. No BD+ There.

That's because it contains the new MKB v4, just like Surf's Up on BLU-RAY. Like James said, a fix for those should be out in a week or two.

Back