• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paysafecard

koper

When will I be able to pay with paysafecard?

I think this is the same situation as with the paypal service, so unfortunately probably never

don't confuse/link paypal to paysafe. 2 entirely different things, Paysafe is a pre-loadable (virtual) credit card and widely available around the globe. Might be a possible alternative for CC's. But if/when it'll be offered as a payment option, no idea.

don't confuse/link paypal to paysafe. 2 entirely different things, Paysafe is a pre-loadable (virtual) credit card and widely available around the globe. Might be a possible alternative for CC's. But if/when it'll be offered as a payment option, no idea.
I doubt that the system will be accepted it would not be bad but I am a realist I doubt that this system will accept services that are a thorn in the side of many people

We will have a payment processor very soon, I will post about it when it's verified.:sick:

Back