• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flight of the living dead

I wasn't trying to post another topic just replying to the thread that was already here. I'm not sure what happen.

I'm using version 6.1.8.4 for anydvd.

I've used DVD shrink with no luck.

When using CloneDVD2 version 2.9.1.2
I keep getting a Processing Error:
E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB read error
Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

I wasn't trying to post another topic just replying to the thread that was already here. I'm not sure what happen.

I'm using version 6.1.8.4 for anydvd.

Rip using anydvd then process through shrink.

I gave you your own thread.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read

As Charlie mentioned you need to use Anydvd ripper.

You probably have a bad original disc even if it plays fine. As the other user mentioned, Anydvd 6.1.8.2 handles this disc fine, and nothing in terms of decryption has changed between 6.1.8.2 and 6.1.8.4

Regardless, you should answer question #10 from my previous post.

I included the log from the error I keep getting.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_FLIGHT_OF_THE_LIVING_DEAD.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
I included the log from the error I keep getting.

1. i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Go to Video dvd--->settings
x. Change the default to match the region on the disc
xi. Click Ok

try again

2. Send the .ifos to Slysoft: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330 (do step 1)

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
I tried that with no luck. It plays fine but I'm gonna see if any of my friends have it and try theirs.

Thanks for all you help though.

I tried that with no luck. It plays fine but I'm gonna see if any of my friends have it and try theirs.

Thanks for all you help though.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back