• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

when is anydvd coming to mac

kyrunner

please come to mac we need a good dvd program

please come to mac we need a good dvd program

It's pretty much completely unlikely that AnyDVD will ever be ported to Mac OS or Linux from what has been posted in the past by Slysoft concerning the matter. Their reasoning makes sense.

As has already been posted VirtualPC will work for PowerPC Mac. With Apple switching over to Intel CPUs I don't think VirtualPC will run on the newer Intel-based systems. Try Parallels (http://www.parallels.com). It's very promising and definitely better than VMWare and VirtualPC from what I've seen.

What about Apple's Bootcamp?

Taken directly from Apple's site:

Macs do Windows, too
As elegant as it gets

Boot Camp lets you install Windows XP without moving your Mac data, though you will need to bring your own copy to the table, as Apple Computer does not sell or support Microsoft Windows.

What about Apple's Bootcamp?

Taken directly from Apple's site:

Macs do Windows, too
As elegant as it gets

Boot Camp lets you install Windows XP without moving your Mac data, though you will need to bring your own copy to the table, as Apple Computer does not sell or support Microsoft Windows.

You would then install windows on a partition the install anydvd on that. This is how you would do it then.

You would then install windows on a partition the install anydvd on that. This is how you would do it then.

Sorry, I forgot to mention BootCamp. The difference there is that you have to reboot into Windows and have no access to your Mac OS. With VMWare or Parallels you can access both OS's at the same time and Parallels have some really sweet features in the Mac version.

Thanks for pointing out the very important boot issue DrinkLyeAndDie.
I also recommend using Parallels. It makes the process a lot easier.

Last edited:
Not to be cold... but I think Mac (and Linux) users are "rebels against the evil machine".

Now that's all well and good.... but there is a lot more software available to those that join MS Borg....... than not. :D

-W

Thanks for pointing out the very important boot issue DrinkLyeAndDie.
I also recommend using Parallels. It makes the process a lot easier.

I tried to use parallels and AnyDVD on my MacBook Pro and every DVD showed up as unprotected, even when they were. Is anyone using Parallels and AnyDVD successfully?

Shreak

Back