• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flight of the Living Dead

I know it is an obscure title, but you will need 6.1.8.2 to burn it, look at this:

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2006048 sectors (3918 MBytes)
Total size: 3253819 sectors (6355 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FLIGHT_OF_THE_LIVING_DEAD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Holy crap. That one cool security system (BUP!)

Yes, it's essentially the same protection that is found on Blade - House of Chthon and Full of It. It's been imported from Region 4 and now available to all of us lucky people in Region 1.

While it is a travesty that some Studios are being such idiots you still have to feel badly for the Region 4 people who have suffered this insanity for quite some time now.

Well, Anydvd 6.1.8.2 handles this disc fine, so everyone can be happy now. :agree:

While it is a travesty that some Studios are being such idiots you still have to feel badly for the Region 4 people who have suffered this insanity for quite some time now.
This is all new to us! Good to see some hard protection I can run through AnyDVD! :bowdown:

Where do you get version 6.1.8.2?
Will it be out soon cuz I don't see that version yet in the download section!
Bob

Back