• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US credit card payments

CBrigger

I attempted to renew my AS license. No CC payment option was available.

When I open https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html, I can see both the Visa and Mastercard logos and I can select them in the page that pops up after you click on purchase.

And I got my AS Plus licence using a credit card.

Do you have any Adblocker or Cookie blocker installed?

On https://www.redfox.bz/en/purchase.html (English only), I added a box a few days ago:
No Credit Card Payment in the US
Currently we are not able to process credit card payments for some customers in the US, depending on IP address, country of residence and/or credit card issuer. We hope to get this fixed within a week.
Please leave your email address at the bottom of checkout page if you don't see any credit card as a payment option and we'll send you an email once we are back to normal.
As a workaround, our support team could reset your trial period for you. Please request a trial reset by filling out the contact form, including your Trial ID (Txx-xxx).
Thank you.

Indeed, US related customers cannot be processed currently.

Please contact support team (https://www.redfox.bz/en/support.html) and ask for expiry extension of your license.

@CBrigger : I noticed you left your email address already, so you'll get informed once cc payment for US customers is back (1-2 weeks).

This seems to be happening again, was going to purchase today at end of sale but its only available for bitcoin.

One of our payment providers has some network issues and therefore customers in the US will not see credit card as payment option. This should be fixed by Monday/Tuesday.
Please enter your email address on the bottom of checkout page, you'll receive an email once payment is back - including a discount code...

Any update on this? I have my credit card out and ready to pay, but can't. I would use cryptocurrency but I honestly have no idea how to do it, unless there is some "Crypto for Dummies" which would tell me how to do this for just this one transaction.

Hey Ivan, I have a question about pricing: as of right now with US credit card purchases suspended, the price for a standalone AS+ license is 159EU. But if I "add" a plain jane AS license, it drops to 135.15EU.

I already have several AS licenses and 2 AP+. I'm wanting two more AS+'s because I updated a laptop from Win7 Ultimate to Win10 Pro , and I only need the AS+ licenses.

Is this situation taken into account for pricing?

When you add that 2nd normal AS license, there's a 20% volume license discount. With just 1 plus license there isn't.

Hey Ivan, I have a question about pricing: as of right now with US credit card purchases suspended, the price for a standalone AS+ license is 159EU. But if I "add" a plain jane AS license, it drops to 135.15EU.

I already have several AS licenses and 2 AP+. I'm wanting two more AS+'s because I updated a laptop from Win7 Ultimate to Win10 Pro , and I only need the AS+ licenses.

Is this situation taken into account for pricing?
2x AS+ Lifetime licenses are 270.30EUR , nice discount, almost 320 € without discount.discount.png

OK guys, I did notice that price drop with just the 2 AP+ licenses and sorry for not saying that.

What I was trying to say, and I know you're not mind readers, is that if you also add the plain jane AS and any other title, the discount is more on the AS+. So, I was trying to vent some frustration and trying to say that I already have the other titles and was a bit......frustrated that those servers are still down and letting off some steam......

I saw CC options were listed again ..so, i tried doing a CC purchase for AP+ and its still not going thru. any idea when it will be back?

I saw CC options were listed again ..so, i tried doing a CC purchase for AP+ and its still not going thru. any idea when it will be back?
What part of the world are you in?

It should go through, did you use USA card and pay approximately $174.46 in USA dollars? I will get the man in charge here for you.
thanks. i just tried again to go thru the screens ..and now the CC options arent listed. id try the bitcoin option but, i have no clue how to set that up. never messed with bitcoin. :)

Back