• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any profiles for these Copy Protections?

muguemjee

Hi,

I was wondering if these Copy Protections had been bypassed with CloneCD by now:

SafeDisc 4.60.000
SecuROM 7.00.00.0174
SecuROM 7.33.0014
SecuROM 7.33.0017
SecuROM 7.37.0012
SecuROM 7.38.0009
SecuROM 7.40.0005
SecuROM PA
Starforce 4
Starforce 5

Most of them need the DPM info = Data Position Measurement.
CloneCD is not able to read the DPM.

What program can I use to read DPM, please?

I don't mind getting reads on CloneCD, then separately capturing the DPM with something else as reference if the two sets of data can be handled afterwards.

Otherwise, what programs are there?

EDIT: Guess Alcohol 120 or 52% are the main ones that can do so....

Blindwrite was good at it but you need profiles and I'm not sure if it's still able to do.

The mentioned Alcohol software installs a driver which most deem as intrusive.

There's no easy solution, unfortunately. Always gotta be something

I hope someday CloneCD can grab the DPM information from pressed media (like those from disc-based encyclopedias)...
As it can't burn the information back, what is it supposed to do with this information?
GameJackal was the answer, but unfortunately it has faded away.

This thread is ancient. If you still use CDs look for alternate options. I guess CloneCD will not be updated anymore.

I remember was some DVD profile to copy protection game and clonecd had optione ignore atip too for copies work. So what is hard add reading DPM with write RMPS + emulation RMPS to clonecd for working copied discs when active option + that coied discs can work with alcohol/daemon for who prefer that troyans programs. But with emulation RMPS turned. Yes I told seriously, bc lst versions Alcohol/Daemon are putted inside much malware. I see cloncd make cloned tages. Alcohol can't, Daemon Pro can make copied, but ypu put some subscriptions + let's working some malwares on computer. Redfox has clean softs and I prefer your softs. :)

I remember was some DVD profile to copy protection game and clonecd had optione ignore atip too for copies work. So what is hard add reading DPM with write RMPS + emulation RMPS to clonecd for working copied discs when active option + that coied discs can work with alcohol/daemon for who prefer that troyans programs. But with emulation RMPS turned. Yes I told seriously, bc lst versions Alcohol/Daemon are putted inside much malware. I see cloncd make cloned tages. Alcohol can't, Daemon Pro can make copied, but ypu put some subscriptions + let's working some malwares on computer. Redfox has clean softs and I prefer your softs. :)
We had GameJackal which did all this, but it is dead. CloneCD does not emulate (with the ignore atip exception).

This thread is ancient. If you still use CDs look for alternate options. I guess CloneCD will not be updated anymore.
You might guess wrong, but it certainly won't be updated with RPMS emulation. We simply can't do it, we don't own Virtual CloneDrive. And we don't want to do it, as nobody would pay for it.

We had GameJackal which did all this, but it is dead.

I quote that. If Game Jackal Ripped, then when be some soft which will can support DPM/RMPS ? How much i remember when turned Atip, then clone tray was in some color. So i ask. What make to don't make something what can copy/emulate that types things?

As it can't burn the information back, what is it supposed to do with this information?
GameJackal was the answer, but unfortunately it has faded away.

Wouldn't be possible to just add read support and leave other emulation softwares doing the rest?

PS: Can a LibreDrive enabled drive write it?

You might guess wrong, but it certainly won't be updated with RPMS emulation. We simply can't do it, we don't own Virtual CloneDrive. And we don't want to do it, as nobody would pay for it.

I don't think nobody would pay for it.
It is just an idea but like AnyStream and AnyStream Plus you could do CloneCD and CloneCD Plus (maybe with a rewritten from scratch Virtual CloneDrive built-in).

I don't think nobody would pay for it.
It is just an idea but like AnyStream and AnyStream Plus you could do CloneCD and CloneCD Plus (maybe with a rewritten from scratch Virtual CloneDrive built-in).
GameJackal didn't generate sufficient revenue to stay alive, I doubt a "CloneCD plus" with emulation (so actually a GameJackal clone) would do much better.

GameJackal didn't generate sufficient revenue to stay alive, I doubt a "CloneCD plus" with emulation (so actually a GameJackal clone) would do much better.
GameJackal if I'm not wrong just emulate what the protection needed and mostly just for games.
I'm talking about a new Virtual CloneDrive that can mount full CD/DVD/BluRay/HD-DVD images (iso and CloneCD format) (including DPM info but not just it).

Also if with LibreDrive in the future there is a possibility to write back those (DPM) on real DVD it would be a real plus.
I'm just speculating but since LibreDrive can bypass firmware it can open a lot of possibilities.

Also if with LibreDrive in the future there is a possibility to write back those (DPM) on real DVD it would be a real plus.
I'm just speculating but since LibreDrive can bypass firmware it can open a lot of possibilities.
That's not possible, not with retail bought commercial discs. Every studio released disc, is 'closed' from a data writing aspect. In order to write more data, the disc has to be 'unfinalised' and the writing session open, studio discs are finalized. On top of that, commercially bought discs also aren't burned, they're pressed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back