• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon not allowing downloads on seasons with more than 25 episodes

phreddrick69

I'm trying to download bewitched on Amazon Prime, and while the web page shows all 36 episodes, the download button only allows me to select 1st 25 episodes of the season. I've seen this under 1.3.1.0 and 1.3.1.1.

I only have access to first season to download but it shows 38 downloadable episodes for me in AP. Using 1.3.1.0.

Using 1.3.1.1, I also see all 36 episodes of Season one available for downloading..

Let me check, it's not that I don't believe you I need to see what is going on. I will make my own logfile.

I can get all 36 on Season 1, is it another season we are talking about here?Bewitched.png

Let it finish I will tell you if all 36 downloaded, if not I will get it immediately to developers.

I'm trying to download bewitched on Amazon Prime, and while the web page shows all 36 episodes, the download button only allows me to select 1st 25 episodes of the season. I've seen this under 1.3.1.0 and 1.3.1.1.
All seasons are available to download, I downloaded Season and brought up season 2 all 38 are availableIMDb.png

Last edited:
Weird. I'm having this problem with Season 1 and 2.
I cannot replicate it, you see other members cannot either, try disabling all popup blockers, and if you use Pi-Hole disable that also. Sometimes people have issues with their computers that we can not fix. So sorry to give you bad news.

Well, I tried turning off both pihole and my adblockers, and it didn't seem to matter, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for trying.

This happened to me occasionally too, but not as much now as it did several months ago. Usually F5 would fix the number of episodes available (sometimes it took two or three tries to get the whole episode list), and IIRC it was only APV where this happened to me.

Well, I tried turning off both pihole and my adblockers, and it didn't seem to matter, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for trying.
You have to add AnyStream to the Pi Hole allowed list or it will not work.

@RedFox 1 I whitelisted the blocked cdn addresses as documented in the sticky post about pihole a long time ago, and it has been working ever since, but for the test above, I disabled pihole's blocking mechanism to remove all doubt.

@Kerry I hit F5 several times, it still comes up 25 not matter what.. I could try clearing the browser cache I suppose, is there a way to do that in the anystream app?

@RedFox 1 I whitelisted the blocked cdn addresses as documented in the sticky post about pihole a long time ago, and it has been working ever since, but for the test above, I disabled pihole's blocking mechanism to remove all doubt.

@Kerry I hit F5 several times, it still comes up 25 not matter what.. I could try clearing the browser cache I suppose, is there a way to do that in the anystream app?

So the AS implementation for AP uses some flavor of a chromium browser. That's just for AP, the others use something else. With that said SOMETIMES it helps to blow out the cache directory when things get wonky.

(just rename while AS is closed and then reopen) -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

That is not a guaranteed fix but it's helped a few times with some thing I have had before.

Ummmm - no. No Pi-Hole here. Never had it, don’t use it.
I was referring to our discussion the other day about making stickies. Nothing to do with Pi-Hole , it was just an example.

I started downloading some other stuff in a big queue, so I'll try removing the cache in the morning when the app is not busy. I will post what happens, but in the meantime, I really appreciate all the help!

Back