• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reign Over Me Region 1

Anyone having an issue with this title? I made back copy of back up copy

I only help people if they are backing up an original disc that they own, and if they actually post an Anydvd status window. Then we can begin talking. I will, in general, not help people make backups of backups. Period. Use the original disc. Someone else may be able to help you, but I can't.

Last edited:
I only make back ups of back ups to give to the kiddos, so they can tear it up without any grief.:)

I only help people if they are backing up an original disc that they own, and if they actually post an Anydvd status window. Then we can begin talking. I will, in general, not help people make backups of backups. Period. Use the original disc. Someone else may be able to help you, but I can't.

Usually you make backups from an original DVD. Try ripping from the original DVD first and post your AnyDVD status window.

I only make back ups of back ups to give to the kiddos, so they can tear it up without any grief.:)

I'm very sorry, but if you want to make a backup with the original disc that you own, then I can help you. And you would need to post the Anydvd status window with the original disc. By the way, it's possible to create as many backups as you want the first time you rip with whatever program you're using.

Last edited:
@ nunya,

The problem you are describing is not an unusual problem and is usually caused by a poor quality BackUp copy you are attempting to copy.

The only remedy is to use the original Commercial DVD Movie Title and make another BackUp copy.

If you use a diagnostic utility software program similar to Nero CD DVD Speed (http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroCDSpeed_4775.zip) and perform a ScanDisc surface scan on the particular subject BackUp copy you will most likely find it contains read/write errors that is causing you your problem. Once again the only viable corrective action is to use the original Commercial DVD Movie Title and make another BackUp copy.

All this leads to the distant possibility that you have a flaw with the quality of ALL of the BackUp copies you are producing. It would be prudent to perform a Nero CD DVD Speed (http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroCDSpeed_4775.zip) ScanDisc surface scan and check for possible read/write errors on all the BackUp copies you have previously made in the past. Usually read/write errors are caused by the use of poor quality blank Media or old out of date obsolete DVD Burner Firmware and/or a combination of both.

Regards,
Coaster

Back