• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Evan Almighty and Rise: Blood

Jimboingr

Anyone having a problem with Evan Almighty and Rise: Blood hunter?

Any DVD doesn't even recognize that the disk is in ans Evan went through just fine but wont play on the DVD player.

I had issues with one program and will see with others tomorrow unless someone wants the challenge tonight to take it. Mine was more of a compression issue though it was 4.39 instead of 4.36 or lower in size.

EDIT : I was using a different decrypter too so I will test some more.

Last edited:
I had no problems with either movie. Both copied and played fine.

Anyone having a problem with Evan Almighty and Rise: Blood hunter?

Update to Anydvd 6.1.8.2

Any DVD doesn't even recognize that the disk is in

from Frequently Asked Questions (Read Before You Post)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

ans Evan went through just fine but wont play on the DVD player.

1. State a)the specific version of Anydvd you're using, b)the specific version(s) of the burning application(s) you are using (and stating "latest versions" isn't sufficient information; use full version numbers), and c)the specific version(s) of whatever other burning application(s) you have installed on your system.

2. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

3. Does your backup play in your computer?

Last edited:
Evan Almighty has no structual copy protection, it basically just has CSS.

Evan Almighty has no structual copy protection, it basically just has CSS.

It has CSS and invalid VOBUs, at least here in Region 1.

DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 worked just fine in making an ISO/MDS backup and the copy played fine.

Backed up Evan Almighty with AnyDVD 6.1.7.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 using Verbatim DVD-R media and Pioneer DVD-R 212D burner although I must say I had my first Verbatim coaster EVER with the first stab at backing this up....burner got 12% through copying and said bad media error. I damn near fell off my chair when I saw that lol. Disk was one that was half way through a perfect till then 25 stack.....next disk into pile burned fine as per usual..........even the best have a bad one now and then I guess :agree:

It has CSS and invalid VOBUs, at least here in Region 1.

DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 worked just fine in making an ISO/MDS backup and the copy played fine.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.2)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203B SB01 0801
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2029072 sectors (3963 MBytes)
Total size: 4035951 sectors (7882 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: EVAN_ALMIGHTY
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.2)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203B SB01 0801
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

Structural copy protection not found.

Metrock you are using AnyDVD 6.1.8.2 which seems to not show invalid VOBUs if the AI is turned on.....(check out the sticky of 6.1.8.2 Beta where there is some discussion as to that version not showing invalid VOBUs in the AnyDVD readout but it DOES show them if the AI is turned off. Bottom of page 9, fordmans post). I am still using AnyDVD 6.1.7.4 and the AnyDVD readout DOES say that there are invalid VOBUs

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N CL00 010320076E74FG1141
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!

Back