• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This driver is not compatible with the region marking of this disc

apontes

All, I am trying to burn a DVD but when I finish and place the disc into the DVD player ( pionner) or DVD driver in my computer, I am getting a blue screen saying " This driver is not compatible with the region marking of this disc". I am using the last CloneDVD and anyDVD version available in the SlySoft web and both are registred. There is no problem in the DVD drivers since I can read the original DVD. The DVD I am trying to burn is The man of the iron mask. Does anyone has any idea how to fix that ?

Regards,

ALexandre:doh:

All, I am trying to burn a DVD but when I finish and place the disc into the DVD player ( pionner) or DVD driver in my computer, I am getting a blue screen saying " This driver is not compatible with the region marking of this disc".

Do you have "Region Code Scripts" enabled in Anydvd?
If so, your standalone dvd player might not be able to play region free discs.
This is an old screenshot, but it should suffice.

image004.jpg

The new one looks like this:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72022

"Additional Note 07-09-2003: 'Region Code Scripts' are known from RCE discs: Discs, that appear to be region free, but a "Script" or virtual code examines the player region register, and displays a short movie "this disc is not mastered to play in this region". But these scripts can be found on a lot of non-RCE discs as well. Most 20th Century Fox releases have these scripts.

Take R1 Alien 4 for example: Although this disc is clearly R1, it has such a script. This usually isn't a problem, as AnyDVD will automatically set your drive/computer region to 1. But now you make a copy with CloneDVD. This copy is region free, and you have accidentally created a RCE disc now! The script is still there, but DVD-Players and AnyDVD can't sense anymore, that they need to set Player Region 1.

The new Feature removal of 'Region Code Scripts' will take care of this. The script will be eliminated."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back