• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purpose of AnyDVD HD

gtmdvd

Is the purpose of AnyDVD HD to make back-up and convert HD disks to standard definition DVD format? In otherwords, it will not make an HD copy that wil play back in HD. Is my understanding correct?

Is the purpose of AnyDVD HD to make back-up and convert HD disks to standard definition DVD format? In otherwords, it will not make an HD copy that wil play back in HD. Is my understanding correct?

No it is to rip HD or BD Disc to the Hard Drive so one can watch their backup that way without the need of HDCP hardware.

Just for back up to ahrd drive.

The software is to you can watch HD DVD on your pc without hdcp hardware
and also that you can back your own HD DVD to you hard drive so you can watch it when ever with out putting in your HD DVD.
Thats what im using it for and i hope i got it right.

Is the purpose of AnyDVD HD to make back-up and convert HD disks to standard definition DVD format?

No. Anydvd does not convert anything.

from http://www.slysoft.com/anydvdhd.html

"Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!

Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing).

AnyDVD HD is the "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC."

Back