• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying DVD Titles to a file from several dvds.

fishr4me

Is there a way to copy dvd titles to a file from several dvds without deleting the titles that have been copied to the file earlier? And then copying all the titles to one DVD.

Is there a way to copy dvd titles to a file from several dvds without deleting the titles that have been copied to the file earlier? And then copying all the titles to one DVD.

HUH? Can you be more specific?

My wife has several training DVDs. She wants me to take parts from each one and copy them to one DVD. Is this posssible?

Not with Clone DVD maybe reauthor mode in dvd shrink?

My wife has several training DVDs. She wants me to take parts from each one and copy them to one DVD. Is this posssible?

Yes, but not with Clonedvd.

Moving thread to the third party products forum . . .

Tried the reauthor in dvd shrink. It deleted titles in the file also.

I was able to do this, using a program called MYDVD Basic v9. This program was preinstalled on the HP computer with Vista Home Premium.

I've used Re-author mode in Shrink to do a lot of this stuff. I combined several trialers into one "Trailer Show". I also combined TLOTRings (six disks) into one 12 hour movie, even editing the opening and closing credits off the ones in the middle, so it plays like one giant DVD from the opening creditson Disk one to closing credits on Disk 6 .

So ya... if you become a Shrink "pwer-user" you can pretty much edit and combine stuff. The trick is to rip everything to the hard drive 1st - then re-author from there.

-W

Back