• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a section to request downloads?

markerdude

I've see multiple users ask for downloads to see if the issues they were having were also happening to others. Some seem to get it to work, some don't. I think this would be a pretty useful section to add somewhere on here.

If not, I'd like to request the Kanye & Drake Concert on AP. I'm guessing the problems I'm having is due to the DRM issues but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask someone else to try. ‍♂️

A dedicated section to that is probably not going to happen. Main reason being is that transferring such a downloaded file by one user to another would require uploading it to a filehosting service. At that point the use of anystream and the download moves from being "fair use" to "piracy" (due to uploading copyrighted content). Redfox just can't take that risk.

I've see multiple users ask for downloads to see if the issues they were having were also happening to others. Some seem to get it to work, some don't. I think this would be a pretty useful section to add somewhere on here.

If not, I'd like to request the Kanye & Drake Concert on AP. I'm guessing the problems I'm having is due to the DRM issues but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask someone else to try. ‍♂️
I have tried, its not an option at this time, sorry about that.

Back