• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.8.0 DRM works, but no subtitles

You're turning Japanese, I think you're turning Japanese. I really think so. :dance:
Well I did live in Japan for nearly a decade, am fluent in Japanese, and Japanese people can't tell I'm not Japanese unless I tell them...:p

Well I did live in Japan for nearly a decade, am fluent in Japanese, and Japanese people can't tell I'm not Japanese unless I tell them...:p
Nice! I'd love to visit Japan one day. During my retirement years I suppose. (y)

I downloaded a Netflix title just now using AnyStream 1.2.8.3 64-bit and sure enough, the SRT file came right down and is looking good. The audio and video is clean from start to finish as well. (y)

Subtitles are starting to work again though English (assistive) is the only option, yet it will download all forms of English - assistive, full, forced.

Subtitles are starting to work again though English (assistive) is the only option, yet it will download all forms of English - assistive, full, forced.
I haven't used the queue this morning but I am having success with a lot of things I didn't have success with before. Many Amazon titles that failed before are working this morning for some odd reason.

No, I haven't tried the version. I didn't even know it existed.
How did you know? Is there a thread with info about BETA versions?
There is no thread about beta versions, but they are mentioned in other threads by the development.

If you want to try 1.2.8.3, you can download it from here.

I haven't used the queue this morning but I am having success with a lot of things I didn't have success with before. Many Amazon titles that failed before are working this morning for some odd reason.

Thanks for the update!
About 95% of what I wanted from Amazon are working fine so far aside from Wheel of Time which fails immediately.
Netflix is still all over the place on the 2 minute freeze and/or subtitle selection only showing "assistive" (don't want) but grabs all available versions (only need forced).

One day at a time :D

Thanks for the update!
About 95% of what I wanted from Amazon are working fine so far aside from Wheel of Time which fails immediately.
Netflix is still all over the place on the 2 minute freeze and/or subtitle selection only showing "assistive" (don't want) but grabs all available versions (only need forced).

One day at a time :D
Its going to get better very soon, Billy. Anyway welcome to the forum, if you ever need a hand I am here.

RedFox1, what AS version are you using?

When you download the title with external srt files it works.
There seems to be something going on that I don't understand. It seems, for example, that X does Y and it works, and then Z does Y and it does not work. That's the same thing here. I *always* download the SRT files, if for no other reason so I can edit them if I want to.) So I am already downloading external SRT files, and that does not work FOR ME. Nothing (at least that I really care about on AMAZON or NETFLIX) works for me anymore. FWIW, I am running AS 1280 on Windows 10 Pro. And if currently there happens to be no DRM issue on NETFLIX, there's the SUBTITLES problem we are talking about here. And without SUBTITLES, the content is more or less useless to me.

I always download the SRT files, if for no other reason so I can edit them if I want to.) So I am already downloading external SRT files, and that does not work FOR ME. Nothing (at least that I really care about on AMAZON or NETFLIX) works for me anymore. FWIW, I am running AS 1280 on Windows 10 Pro. And if currently there happens to be no DRM issue on NETFLIX, there's the SUBTITLES problem we are talking about here. And without SUBTITLES, the content is more or less useless to me.
Subtitles (SRT) will download using either of the below (unofficial I guess you could say) beta releases. Enjoy!

https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.8.2_64bit.exe
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.8.3_64bit.exe

Subtitles (SRT) will download using either of the below (unofficial I guess you could say) beta releases. Enjoy!

https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.8.2_64bit.exe
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.8.3_64bit.exe
I'm still getting the hang of figuring out how this messaging system works. For now, be it known that I saw the 1.2.9.1 item, and tried it. I was able to download TV and movie content from Netflix in HD and in EAC3 and with SRT subtitles. I did not try AMAZON. I am just pleased Netflix is working again.

Back