• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.8.2 - Subtitles in Netflix seems now working

neo386

I've seen, that since today subtitle download with AS 1.2.8.2 is now working. Yesterday the same version doesn't download any subtitle. I don't know if this works with all material.

I just tried The Witcher S2 Ep 1 because of this post and I'm happy to see that I got subtitles! For me it is the same, yesterday it did not work with this episode. Many thanks for posting it!
Will report back later when/if I tried the entire season and maybe other things as well.

Instead of
Code:
00:03:37.097 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Start converting PNG subtitles to vobsub for German
00:03:37.110 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Start converting PNG subtitles to vobsub for German
00:03:37.140 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Start converting PNG subtitles to vobsub for English (unterstützend)
the log now shows
Code:
00:00:29.408 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix]     subtitles file name: E:/AnyStream/02 001 Ein Körnchen Wahrheit.de.srt
00:00:29.423 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix]     subtitles file name: E:/AnyStream/02 001 Ein Körnchen Wahrheit.de.forced.srt
00:00:29.579 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix]     subtitles file name: E:/AnyStream/02 001 Ein Körnchen Wahrheit.en.cc.srt
[...]
00:00:29.602 - [Notice] [playlist:netflix]         subtitle: duration 00:00:00.000
00:00:29.602 - [Notice] [playlist:netflix]             de / German forced
00:00:29.602 - [Notice] [playlist:netflix]         subtitle: duration 00:00:00.000
00:00:29.602 - [Notice] [playlist:netflix]             en / English (unterstützend)  assistive
00:00:29.602 - [Notice] [playlist:netflix]             de / German

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.3 NF Subtitle working.astlog
    640.7 KB · Views: 3
But how could this happend? Was it an error from netflix?

I can verify this also. Grabbed 2 movies of NF now and the subs is back again.
ASP 1.2.8.3

Thanks a bunch! However Amazon's "Das Rad der Zeit" (Wheel of Time) still does not work, JFTR.

But how could this happend? Was it an error from netflix?
Either that or RF changed something on their end, who knows. Only the devs can tell that, but they haven't said anything about the subtitles till now. I tried the first Ep of The Witcher S2 yesterday after installing 1.2.8.3 to test if this fixes the issue and it had no subtitles, it might confirm that it is nothing on AS, at least not within the installer (in other words, if it is AS, it is something on their server).

Besides that, I tried many other things in the past hours and all of them had subtitles, including the rest of The Witcher S2 and Arcane! Since
There was another error, but this has nothing to do with the subtitles and I will create a new thread for this.

Thanks a bunch! However Amazon's "Das Rad der Zeit" (Wheel of Time) still does not work, JFTR.
Yes if they would've fixed the Amz DRM there would be a new version sticky I believe or at least many people telling that it is working now if this only requires a change on their server and not a new AS update.

Its only got a small change for Japanese language. Thats why its only in the Japanese forum.
well it seems it might of fixed some amazon drm issues bc i was downloading i dream of jeanie on amazn and s1e12 i think it was gave a drm error on 1280 but after updateing to 1283 it downloaded no problem

well it seems it might of fixed some amazon drm issues bc i was downloading i dream of jeanie on amazn and s1e12 i think it was gave a drm error on 1280 but after updateing to 1283 it downloaded no problem
Well, I am really happy you got the movies you wanted. It's a hit-or-miss thing, that 1283 had nothing to do with Amazon, it had to do with an issue with NF in Japanese.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that RF has some things running on their server, also Amz might have changed something. It is not neccessarily connected with the update to 1.2.8.3.

Is there a way to be notified of these "sandbox" versions? Is there a menu option on the anystream forum that I am missing? thanks!
If you subscribe to the AS forum, then you will get a notification if a new post gets created, like this one. But then you will also get notifications for other threads. Maybe they can create an update subforum, where only updates for all programs get postet, so if you are not interested in the forum itself or in every post, then you can subscribe to this one.
AS itself gives you a notification for new updates, but not for all (betas).

Back