• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG 18x burner

ace2001

was just wondering if lg is any good looking to buy new one

I had a GSA-E30L and it was great. It was a little slower burning +R media then my Plextor drive.

The H62, which is SATA version of the H42 is a solid burner also; I had the priviledge to review it for CDF.

The H62, which is SATA version of the H42 is a solid burner also; I had the priviledge to review it for CDF.
It is an honor to have you here Kipper, you will add a vast amount of knowledge to this forum.

It is an honor to have you here Kipper, you will add a vast amount of knowledge to this forum.

I am looking to get a computer that has the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20N in it. Will it work with AnyDVD? Previous computer had a Matsushita/Matshita DVD drive, which was totally useless as it was hardwired that the media and DVD drive region had to match or it wouldn't work.

AnyDVD will work with all drives except the mashita drives.

AnyDVD will work with any DVDRW........... Matshita's are not reliable and are prone to problems with any software.

Back