• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D MVC

BRAIDRUNNER

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why just 4 out of 32 3D blu-rays are selecting 'right eye first' as MultiView_Layout.
The problem is that my playback gear is defaulted to 'left eye first' and I have to select the option to reverse eyes when playing a 'right eye first' file.
All 32 titles have been converted using CloneBD, and use lossless frame packed MVC for 3D films.
The source disks, I believe use these specs for 3D, so there's no source dependency on leading eye that I am aware of:
<Format_Profile>High</Format_Profile>
<Format_Level>4.1</Format_Level>
Can we get an option to select leading eye for MVC?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why just 4 out of 32 3D blu-rays are selecting 'right eye first' as MultiView_Layout.
The problem is that my playback gear is defaulted to 'left eye first' and I have to select the option to reverse eyes when playing a 'right eye first' file.
All 32 titles have been converted using CloneBD, and use lossless frame packed MVC for 3D films.
The source disks, I believe use these specs for 3D, so there's no source dependency on leading eye that I am aware of:
<Format_Profile>High</Format_Profile>
<Format_Level>4.1</Format_Level>
Can we get an option to select leading eye for MVC?
If you use lossless, the MVC format from the disc will be used. Some BD titles (from Fox?) have 'right eye first'. IIRC Avatar 3D had this. I believe, that the output file is flagged correctly, so your playback software should be able to playback correctly.

Back