• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[AS 1.2.8.0: Netflix] Again DRM-issues? Some videos broke after 2 min. and subtitles missing

neo386

Many thanks for the update!

Sadly the download from "Die Wolke" was succesful, but the file couldn't play longer than 2 minutes. After 2 minutes the video stuck and only crappy pixels could be seen. Sound is fine. Player is VLC in the newest version (3.0.16). All other old downloads would be fine.

EDIT: changed title, because Nth2C4U reported more videos with issues

edit 2: The problem does not occour with every video. Download from "The Matrix 1" was successfully

edit 3: it seems, that subtitles are missing even when you checkboxed them

Attachments

• netflix-Die Wolke.astlog
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • issues-die_wolke.PNG
    issues-die_wolke.PNG
    577.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Same Problem here with several Movies (Safe House; Der Medicus; Warcraft The Beginning etc. ) if you need a log file i can post it

Same Problem here with several Movies (Safe House; Der Medicus; Warcraft The Beginning etc. ) if you need a log file i can post it
I think it would be great if you upload the astlog-files, so the developer could maybe find some coherences

Here a log file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    60 KB · Views: 1
  • Der Medicus.png
    Der Medicus.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Der Medicus.astlog
    60 KB · Views: 1
Anatomie 1 and Anatomie 2. Only the first 2-3 minutes of video are fine, than the image gets completely distorted (see image). The audio is fine.
Also no selected SRT file at all got downloaded...

Attachments

608 KB · Views: 0
  • Anatomie.mp4_snapshot_00.43.52.338.jpg
    Anatomie.mp4_snapshot_00.43.52.338.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 7
Same problem with netflix and no subs too.. here a log file

Attachments

471.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Venom.astlog
    471.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mpc-hc64_diWyBjaRF9.png
    mpc-hc64_diWyBjaRF9.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 5
I am having this issue with a variety of movies on Netflix. I just tried with Cloud Atlas, and the 1080p file pixelated after a couple minutes, but a 960x540 download saved and loaded fine. I have downloaded other Netflix 1080p items with 1.2.8.0 that have worked so I it doesn't seem to be an across the board transcoding issue. Possibly for certain content there is a resolution restriction for the DRM crack to work if it was not downloaded by an AS user prior to the December DRM changes?

Back