• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial no longer working after updating to 1.2.7.0

amurray

Hi I downloaded 1.2.6.0 a week ish ago with the free trial and it worked great! I then updated to 1.2.7.0 and now I get an error message when I try to open it saying "We're sorry, trials are presently not permitted to run in virtual machines" and it doesn't open. I am not on a virtual machine. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, reaching out to support, and no luck so far. Is there any way I can finish my trial?

You are not allowed to run the trial in a virtual environment. Please read our main page you can only stream in the virtual environment once you buy the program, If you are not using a virtual machine then there is something detecting a virtual machine in the trial. We will try and straighten it out thank you for reporting. Yes, you will be able to finish your trial but maybe not tonight. We have to find out what the issue is and fix it Please post a log file.It's not a big deal to reset your trial. New version coming soon. Keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
@RedFox 1I understood the user not to have a virtual machine
Lukas, Read my post I understand he doesn’t have a virtual machine but if the trial is saying he does we will have to fix it thank you

Last edited:
This user has the same problem:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-1-2-7-0-behauptet-pc-sei-eine-vm.83252/

If the next version won't fix it, maybe Ivan can create a full licence for both of them, but one that is limited to something like a week or so. Then it is still a trial but they can bypass the VM issue.
No, they should either buy a license as James said or we have to look into the possibility that a Virtual machine is being detected when it's not being used. It's easy to test. If it's broken it will be fixed. There is a new version coming very soon. maybe that will fix it. Please post a log file. It's not a big deal to reset his trial.

Last edited:
Hi I downloaded 1.2.6.0 a week ish ago with the free trial and it worked great! I then updated to 1.2.7.0 and now I get an error message when I try to open it saying "We're sorry, trials are presently not permitted to run in virtual machines" and it doesn't open. I am not on a virtual machine. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, reaching out to support, and no luck so far. Is there any way I can finish my trial?

Looks like something on your computer triggers this virtual machine blocking. We did not change anything regarding trials so I might not be able to help you.

If you got a trial license a week ago, you should be able to see the serial number (Txx-xxx) in AnyStream. If so, send mi this trial numbe with a private message and I will do some further investigations

Back