• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't sign in to AP (Navigation is disabled)

tomnjerry77

Edit: After I uninstalled and reinstalled Anystream, this problem has gone away.

Every time I try and sign in to AP, it greys the page after clicking Continue, gives me a pop-up that says "Navigation is disabled while the page is loading..." and stays stuck loading at 45% indefinitely.

Searched the forum and couldn't find any other instance of this.

I've attached the log file.

upload_2021-12-12_23-2-46.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am having the same problem. Cleared my cache, logged out, and now I can not log in to AP (Amazon Prime)

Tried Rebooting and reinstalling AnyStream Still no luck, getting the same message as the post above in this tread?

I had to log in again after they changed the browser engine, but since then it is working for me.
What if you try to uninstall and reinstall it? Will that work?

I had to log in again after they changed the browser engine, but since then it is working for me.
What if you try to uninstall and reinstall it? Will that work?
Thanks so much. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for me. I no longer get the error.

Got it to work! Uninstalled Anystream, told it to forget any pre- registration information, reinstalled AS, and relicensed AS and relogged into each of my 4 accounts.. It is now logged in to AP. But I am still getting errors downloading my added channels under prime (PXL, Hallmark Movies now). I will start a new thread for this problem.

Back