• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitBaseball

Recently some unfortunate events transpired which are causing me to leave the forum. This is not an easy decision to make since I like a lot of the people that post here, but I think it has to be done. I do not know how long I will be gone.

Sorry bad things have happened.
Hope you find your way back soon....
Good luck!

Sorry bad things have happened.
Hope you find your way back soon....
Good luck!
Thanks jvc. :clap:

Apparently I was suspected of leaking betas. I would never do this for the simple fact that I have too much respect for Slysoft as whole for the hard work they do to deliver great products.

I really wish you well on your journey DetroitBaseball I had a few times in the past that I had to do the same thing.

I really wish you well on your journey DetroitBaseball I had a few times in the past that I had to do the same thing.
PM me with some good forums you know of. I need a new active software forum to post at.

Thanks jvc. :clap:

Apparently I was suspected of leaking betas. I would never do this for the simple fact that I have too much respect for Slysoft as whole for the hard work they do to deliver great products.
That is not true.:disagree:

Honestly my opinion only here speculation should of been in a PM not public. If one was to ask then you could state why in your opinion. Again just my opinion.

You are welcome here as long as you like, you can contribute as a Senior member, if I even thought that you leaked a beta , you would have been banned.
Then I don't understand why I was removed. A simple warning to chill out would suffice. It was to help out anyways.

There isn't much point in arguing about it since it is done and is final.

I am done posting in this thread. Please do not make me close it. Do as you like. You are welcome here as a Senior Member.:agree:

I am done posting in this thread. Please do not make me close it. Do as you like. You are welcome here as a Senior Member.:agree:
There's no reason to close it. Of course only you would post something like that though. I'm not the only member who doesn't think you are a half decent moderator though.

There isn't much point in arguing about it since it is done and is final.

While whether you leave these boards is your choice, unless you know something that I don't, whatever has happened to you is not based on a belief that you leaked a beta. As far as I can tell, what you've written is patently false.

While whether you leave these boards is your choice, unless you know something that I don't, whatever has happened to you is not based on a belief that you leaked a beta. As far as I can tell, what you've written is patently false.
I've come off with a strong impression that I was suspected of leaking a beta.

Should base desicions off of facts than thoughts and feelings? This is just common sense. Again just my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back