• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream beta 1.2.6.2 crash

ArbitrarySorting

Crash on start of a single download after idling (well no dl:d) for several hours.

Running in Windows 11 ARM Dev. preview in a Parallels VM on a M1 Mac Mini.

Crash on start of a single download after idling (well no dl:d) for several hours.

Running in Windows 11 ARM Dev. preview in a Parallels VM on a M1 Mac Mini.
Thank you for reporting this, the log file will be a big help to the developers in resolving your issue. Thanks again

I have been running into issues with Anystream crashing after just logging into one provider (HBOMax) and then switching to another fairly quickly. It appears while it could still be loading the first provider. But also after a single failed download as well. Today it crashed on me 4 times in less than an hour.

Logs attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207023901.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207022718.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207020707.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207010751.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
Another crash.

This time with AS running inside a Crossover 21.1 Win 7 64-bit bottle.

1. Hardware
    1. Mac Mini M1
  2. Runtime
    1. Crossover 21.1
      1. Win 7 64-bit bottle
  3. Starts OK, everything looks spiffy.
  4. Select one HBO Max title
    1. Start dl
    2. Aborts after appr. 30 secs.
  5. Select one Prime title
    1. Start dl
    2. Nothing happens
    3. After appr. 30 secs.
    4. Crash
So besides initially looking Ok it is more or less in a non-functional state at present.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207132232.astdmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So sorry about all of this, your testing is very interesting but it's a no-go at this point in time. I have been happy leaving the program alone for the time being, but thanks for the testing, I am sure the Devs will be interested in your findings.

So sorry about all of this, your testing is very interesting but it's a no-go at this point in time. I have been happy leaving the program alone for the time being, but thanks for the testing, I am sure the Devs will be interested in your findings.
Yes, I will leave it alone for a couple of days and go off and do something useful, well more useful than having my eyes pinned to the dl:d progress bars for a while.
This will be be sorted, I don't doubt, eventually, when ever that is. Reminds me of if I remember correctly, in "Porridge" Fletcher telling new arrival Godber: Relax, you're gonna be 'ere for ever. And by the way, that's a very long time.
They say patience is virtue, I guess we'll have to wait and see who's virtuous or not.

Yes, I will leave it alone for a couple of days and go off and do something useful, well more useful than having my eyes pinned to the dl:d progress bars for a while.
This will be be sorted, I don't doubt, eventually, when ever that is. Reminds me of if I remember correctly, in "Porridge" Fletcher telling new arrival Godber: Relax, you're gonna be 'ere for ever. And by the way, that's a very long time.
They say patience is a virtue, I guess we'll have to see who's virtuous or not.
Thank you for your patience and your help with testing. It's appreciated.

Back