• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

profiles missing

kamelotawaitsyou

I've been trying to create some cd+g discs from karaoke files I ripped to my hard drive. I took the .cda and audio files and created .bins with them. Basically following the instructions on the link below.

http://www.karaoke-gold.co.uk/burning.php

problem is, at step 13, nothing appears in the list except DVD. And when I right click in the white area of the window, everything greyed. No audio, no game, no multimedia... nothing. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I've been trying to create some cd+g discs from karaoke files I ripped to my hard drive. I took the .cda and audio files and created .bins with them. Basically following the instructions on the link below.

http://www.karaoke-gold.co.uk/burning.php

problem is, at step 13, nothing appears in the list except DVD. And when I right click in the white area of the window, everything greyed. No audio, no game, no multimedia... nothing. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Only one profile exists for dvds.

what I mean is, none of the other options are there. My "phantom drive" when selected doesn't display any choices except for dvd. In fact, none of the other drives do.

Image15.jpg

I should have a whole mess of choices, and yet the only one I can pick is DVD. I can't even create any other icons. Even if I right click on the dvd icon, everything is greyed out.

New
Edit
Copy
Rename
Delete

It's all greyed

Last edited:
what I mean is, none of the other options are there. My "phantom drive" when selected doesn't display any choices except for dvd. In fact, none of the other drives do.

Image15.jpg

I should have a whole mess of choices, and yet the only one I can pick is DVD. I can't even create any other icons. Even if I right click on the dvd icon, everything is greyed out.

New
Edit
Copy
Rename
Delete

It's all greyed

Yeah, you can't with DVDs. There is only one profile with DVDs. With cds, those other options exist.

I'm not trying to do a dvd though. I'm trying to do a cd. And nothing is coming up.

Back