• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD disappointed me, but I am very happy with CloneBD now.

Bruce Wakefield

I have been a Slysoft/Redfox man for a long long time, and have always been 100% lifetime. Today
I tried to copy my Apocalypto using CloneBd. I wanted a great copy so I used Verbatim 50gb disc,
and unfortunately CloneBd could not recognize it as a 50gb disc. I got disgusted and finally burned
Apocalypto blu ray on the same 50gb disc with ImgBurn. I am not complaining. I am just disappointed.
I have used CloneBd to burn other blu ray 50gb disc without problem. I hope this isn't something that
is going to continue with my other bluray disc.

Well since you don't explain what you were doing and how you were doing it, which option(s) you picked, what the MID of the blanks are (important CMC Magnetics bought out verbatim) nor did you provide a cloneBD logfile, there's little to nothing to work with here unfortunately.

I am not supplying a log file, and I also understand that Cmc Mag bought out Verbatim. I expect nothing from Redfox. I was just saying I am disappointed.
Nothing more. I will continue to use Anydvd, Clonedvd, and CloneBd.

The only issue I've had with CloneBD thus far is audio slightly out of sync and it was related to a bad rip I created with a different program.

I purchased CloneBd many years ago, but didn't use it... After starting to use it there were mistakes. I realize that the mistake were
operator errors not CloneBd.

I for one really appreciate CloneBD and am thankful it exist. Lifetime user. Almost as good as bowling!

CloneBD is a wonderful program, plus the fact that if you do not want to use encoding, the program is free. 90% of the options on it can be used forever without ever having to buy the program. I for one love having in my toolbox.

Speaking for me personally, once I figured out "the trick" for AMD I started to use it again and then even more so with my UHD's because I make them lossless.

I REALLY enjoy CloneBD I just wish it would get some update love.

Speaking for me personally, once I figured out "the trick" for AMD I started to use it again and then even more so with my UHD's because I make them lossless.

I REALLY enjoy CloneBD I just wish it would get some update love.
The program is fine as is. Its works as it should. If people have an issue with AMD encoding, call AMD.

The program is fine as is. Its works as it should. If people have an issue with AMD encoding, call AMD.

I am sorry but I have to disagree. The issue is with the application. Encoding/decoding works perfectly fine in other apps to my knowledge. In this instance CloneBD is the issue. However, as I mentioned, with AMD if you turn off hardware decode (the "trick") the encode portion works fine and since that is what it's mostly doing you can get by.

EDIT - I am by no means an expert on other apps nor the whole hardware encode vs decode thing. I am speaking from my own experience only.

Last edited:
We all know what feature is at the top of my list. I want to be able to use clonebd for all my mkv rips. But that requires one more feature to be added. Come on elby clause... I've been a partially more or less kinda good boy this year. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

We all know what feature is at the top of my list. I want to be able to use clonebd for all my mkv rips. But that requires one more feature to be added. Come on elby clause... I've been a partially more or less kinda good boy this year. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
We've all been good this year, some more than others.

:p

Reactions: DQ
Back