• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD key issue

D Hampton

So my license expired last week.

Renewed the license although initially, got an email saying the transaction didn't go thru correctly, ie. transaction could not be processed saying my bank refused the charge. A day later or so, the transaction posted to my credit card so I replied stating otherwise. Redfox then promptly responded to send them a scan of the statement which I did. They then responded it was a server issue on their end and I should be getting separate emails containing the license key and the invoice/receipt.

I did get them later that day but the key doesn't work as the software (AnyDVD) keeps going to the old license key that is expired.

I tried removing the old AnyDVD software, downloading latest version and installing on computer, restarting computer, downloading and launching new license key, restarting AnyDVD and all kinds of other iterations. Please help anyone. thank you

So my license expired last week.

Renewed the license although initially, got an email saying the transaction didn't go thru correctly, ie. transaction could not be processed saying my bank refused the charge. A day later or so, the transaction posted to my credit card so I replied stating otherwise. Redfox then promptly responded to send them a scan of the statement which I did. They then responded it was a server issue on their end and I should be getting separate emails containing the license key and the invoice/receipt.

I did get them later that day but the key doesn't work as the software (AnyDVD) keeps going to the old license key that is expired.

I tried removing the old AnyDVD software, downloading latest version and installing on computer, restarting computer, downloading and launching new license key, restarting AnyDVD and all kinds of other iterations. Please help anyone. thank you
Please contact Support or @Ivan via PM (Private Message).

Thank you.

:)

I did get them later that day but the key doesn't work

Indeed, the license you renewed was not activated. I have no idea how this happened.

However, I activated the key manually and your renewed license should work now when you start AnyDVD. If not, please download an register again the license I send you in a minute via PM.

Back