• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase any stream plus

Raven75

I have tried several times at buying any stream plus, using two different visa cards. All of my attempts have failed, stating that my card denied the charge, I have even called my card issuers to let them know to unblock it. Is there something going on?

I have tried several times at buying any stream plus, using two different visa cards. All of my attempts have failed, stating that my card denied the charge, I have even called my card issuers to let them know to unblock it. Is there something going on?
It could be anything under the Sun, but to be sure, please contact support at the link below my signature or do a Private Message (PM) to @Ivan with "Start a Conversation" and he'll get to the bottom of your issue.

:)

This is indeed very strange. I found all your (5+1) purchase attempts.

I'm sure to resolve your issue and I need to ask you one question here in the public (so other people can see what could be wrong) before I reply to the PM you sent me.

Did the 2 card issuing banks receive our payment requests?

I found another purchase attempt where you used another email address (Chase Visa). This one got rejected with "No transaction registered on processor's side".
Would be interesting what the card issuer is telling you about this payment request...

Yes, both banks got the request. I called the first bank, and the employee told me that they saw it, and they cleared the request, and that it "should work". The second bank messaged me soon after I tried to make the purchase with a fraud alert. I responded that yes I did request the purchase. The instructions after that was to resubmit the purchase. Now when I tried the last time with Chase, I got no message, just the email from your end saying it did not go through.

Please pardon my interruption. Pay heed to Ivan but there are 2 things to glean from this in my opinion.

1) corps that hold YOUR money should have no say in how you spend it
2) because #1 is the case, this is the true power of crypto

My personal suggestion (as a user) is to cut out the middleman and purchase using crypto. CoinBase is a good option in my opinion but there are others.

Yes, there is some work you have to do initially but once you do you are done and can purchase whatever with crypto.

@Raven75 , I agree with @DQ .

I'd get into crypto if you're comfortable with it, because the banks are being a pain in your case.

I'm lucky in that my credit union allows me to purchase RedFox software without a hitch, but even then, I had to tell them what I was doing in order to get the purchase through the first time. Recently, when I upgraded AnyStream to AnyStream Plus, it went through without any issues whatsoever.

:thankyou:

Reactions: DQ
@Raven75

Thank you for the details, very interesting also for other (potential) customers.
At least I'm glad that it was not our fault.

I'll reply to your pm in a minute with an Xmas candy....

@Raven75

Thank you for the details, very interesting also for other (potential) customers.
At least I'm glad that it was not our fault.

I'll reply to your pm in a minute with an Xmas candy....
I wished that RedFox would send me some Snickers Xmas candy.

JUST KIDDING!

:ROFLMAO:

I'm really sorry for you @whatever_gong82, I have no candy for you since you already purchased anything what we offer...

Thank you for giving us all your money and thank you for all your useful contributions to the forums over such a long period. Without people like you, RedFox would not even exist.

:bowdown:

I'm really sorry for you @whatever_gong82, I have no candy for you since you already purchased anything what we offer...

Thank you for giving us all your money and thank you for all your useful contributions to the forums over such a long period. Without people like you, RedFox would not even exist.

:bowdown:
It's ok, as I was only kidding in the post that I had made anyway.

However, I appreciate the kind and warm regards.

Thank you, @Ivan , and the rest of the RedFox Project.

:dance::):thankyou:

For me, Christmas or otherwise, the best treat is having AnyDVD updated soonest whenever there is a new protection scheme or other studio trickery.

Seeing all the great service practically 24/7, along with the wonderful and playful banter makes for a joyous season.

M'ok, I've hijacked this thread enough. Pax!

Back