• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Illusionist Issues anyone?

XNinja

Hi!!!
Hoping someone else is having trobles burning the Illusionist...
Tried 4x,
It acts like it burns the entire disc, but upon playback, when "play movie" is hit on menu, it freezes.
The ENTIRE DVD is burned, but I cannot access special features, or the feature itself........

I made a backup of this w/o issue the day it was released with CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and the AnyDVD release at the time.

Can you get to scene selections at the title menu? If so try that. I had no problems backing this up(widescreen version) using 1Click&AnyDvd with menus&extras selected. This is one of the few movies that did give me a problem when I initially selected movie only.

Last edited:
No problem whatsoever burning The Illusionist. Running MS Vista and latest versions of 1lickDVD Copy and Slysoft AnyDVD.
I was not however, able to copy SAW III (first time I have been unable to copy a DVD).

I just copied the main chapter and removed all the extra crap. Suggest you do the same to improve the quality of the playback. IMHO:bowdown:

I just burned THe Illusionist with AnyDVD and CloneDVD; no problems whatsoever. However, Saw III is another story. It's a bad boy. (Even though I'll never watch it...too bloody and scary). But a friend asked me to "archive it" because he couldn't. Dang, couldn't do it!

i backed it up with any DVD and DVD shrink, i backed saw 3 up also. but i had to use 4 programs..

The Illusionist-Rg 1:

Main movie only- Dvd shrink 3.2 and autoburn with Nero 6.6.0.14

My backup pc just did that one and anydvd is not loaded on it.

I just burned THe Illusionist with AnyDVD and CloneDVD; no problems whatsoever. However, Saw III is another story. It's a bad boy. (Even though I'll never watch it...too bloody and scary). But a friend asked me to "archive it" because he couldn't. Dang, couldn't do it!

Same here, SAW III, tried 3 times and still can't do it.:confused:

like the others... I had no issues getting illusionist to backup.

"The Illusionist" was no problem here using CloneDVD with AnyDVD. Saw3 backed up easily with the latest update from the great peeps at Slysoft. Was able to back up Saw 3 before the update by selecting main movie only. No menu, adverts or extras. Don't forget to try AnyDVD's ripping tool when all else fails! Right click on the AnyDVD fox in your system tray and you'll find the direct ripping tool. Has solved several of the problem flicks before a fix could be distributed.
Hope this helps!

I'll jump on the pile... I did the Illusionist with AnyDVD and Shrink. No problems at all. Routine and Unremarkable.

-W

No Problem

Hi, I used Clonedvd and Anydvd and encountered no problems at all. May I recommend performing a Disk Cleanup using Windows tools. Perhaps this will help. I keep my temp folder clean almost every day to ensure no problems. Good Luck and hope this helps!

Back