• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quota limit

ChunckyD

Upgradedto the latest 64 bit version. I have not downloaded anything in probably 12 hours and my quota just sits at 41. I would think with the hours of inactivity that the quota at some point would reset itself and the number would start to climb up but it is not. Any thoughts?

You thought wrong i''m afraid. There are no resets, ever. It's a rolling counter and this is clearly stated on the product page

A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

It takes approx 2.5days to go from 0 back to the 100 maximum count.

my quota just sits at 41. I would think with the hours of inactivity that the quota at some point would reset itself and the number would start to climb up but it is not
He might mean that his qouta hasn't changed from 41 after 12 hours

Dont you think the forum would be lit up like a Christmas tree if that was happening?

Upgradedto the latest 64 bit version. I have not downloaded anything in probably 12 hours and my quota just sits at 41. I would think with the hours of inactivity that the quota at some point would reset itself and the number would start to climb up but it is not. Any thoughts?

I believe I have noticed in the past that if the app is sitting idle without any activity whatsoever, the quota counter on the bottom of the screen may not update in real time (even though the token bucket is actually filling up ok in the background) until you go start a new download, or exit and re-start the app. Then the displayed counter value updates to the correct token quota value.

Back