• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Wrong episode numbering on NF

DeepSpace

As I said in my previous subtitle thread that has been resolved fast I went to NF to download a series, but when I was "done" I discovered that the numbering in the file name is wrong after episode 3. I managed to redo this today, so it is no one-time thing (the log is a clean one from today).

The first three episodes went well, but when I select episode 4 AS saves it as ep 5 and every episode after that as well is one number too high. At the end I got all 24 episodes, so the only error is this small number and I have no idea how this could be.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0 NF Episode Numbering E04.astlog
    360 KB · Views: 0
Still happening in 1.2.3.0.
Tried Ep 4 and it is saved as Ep 5.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.3.0 NF Entdecker und Erfinder still Ep 5 instead of 4.astlog
    269.6 KB · Views: 1
Using 1.2.6.0 it has been solved.
Seeing that there is a new NF implementation I tried it, and EP7 is saved as EP7 and EP24 is saved as 24.
Of course it also could be something on NF's side, I cannot say anything about this since I never tried it again after delivering the last logfile.

Well 1220 and 1230 were old and the misnumbering was a known issue back then. 1220 dates back to september a,d 1230 to the end of october.

Well 1220 and 1230 were old and the misnumbering was a known issue back then. 1220 dates back to september a,d 1230 to the end of october.
I can see this by looking at the date of my posts, but (offtopic) WTF it is only one month? It feels like almost half a year.
Seems I completely lost track of time now. Honestly, I can't believe that.

I think it got fixed around 1240 i believe, if i remember correctly it got mentioned specifically in the release notes as 'fixed episode numbering'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think it got fixed around 1240 i believe, if i remember correctly it got mentioned specifically in the release notes as 'fixed episode numbering'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
In that case I just haven't thought about this at that time.
But it came back into my mind after reading about the new NF implementation.

Back